Oline Questions

TNJet

If we draft a stud LT like Jonah in the first round what happens with Beachum? I think Beachum sucks personally but can he move inside to LG? Do we cut him and start Dozier at LG? Is he capable? Lol this all assuming we fix the C as well..

2 hours ago, TNJet said:

If we draft a stud LT like Jonah in the first round what happens with Beachum? I think Beachum sucks personally but can he move inside to LG? Do we cut him and start Dozier at LG? Is he capable? Lol this all assuming we fix the C as well..

Jonah will be a Guard in the NFL

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It would make more sense to me to have Williams start at RT.  

This works too ... Keep Beachum for 2019 ... draft Williams ... Plug him in at RT or LG for  2019 should improve that position for the year ...and let us make a determination on whether he can slide over to LT in 2020 or not ... If he isn't able to ... Then take additional steps once we make that decision trade/2020 draft/AAF/CFL/kidnap,brainwash,rename Taylor Lewan/whatever

17 hours ago, TNJet said:

Backup I'm hoping?

42 minutes ago, nycdan said:

The rest of the world seems to have decided that Jawaan Taylor will be the first OL taken in the draft.  Is JN the only place left on Earth where Jonah Williams as the first OT is still a thing?

Especially when you consider that Macc will never go against consensus in the first round. 

5 hours ago, nycdan said:

The rest of the world seems to have decided that Jawaan Taylor will be the first OL taken in the draft.  Is JN the only place left on Earth where Jonah Williams as the first OT is still a thing?

And neither player is worthy of a top 5 pick let alone top 3

Sign Trent Brown or Ty Nsekhe and draft one of the top 3 defensive players

Archived