Jets trade with Raiders for G Kelechi Osemele

JetsFanatic

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

It was sort of a ball-breaking move. I get that Osemele is the better player, but just for once I’d like to see us draft a guy like this ourselves, you know?  Swapping out aging, overpriced guards for one another isn’t exactly best practices. 

It’s not a program; I just pushed together a couple of screenshots with Photogrid.

I heard ya loud and clear. I pick up on stuff like that. I'm very very smart. Just ask my wife. 

Photogrid huh?   What is this Photogrid?   :)  

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's the thing:  We're all loyal to the uniform to a fault around here.  We're not loyal to Mike f**king Maccagnan.  That's a big difference.  We all want him to do a good job, but when he doesn't, why shouldn't he get ripped? 

Today is not that day, however.  I'm happy he FINALLY did something where it appears he out-smarted the rest of the league. 

That's what I said man. Come on. Why you bringin up old $hit?   lol 

For those thinking that somehow Mac got shammed, I think it's pretty obvious after Gruden traded Khalil Mack that the Raiders were going into full on rebuilding mode. You're foolish if you're thinking there must be a catch. Gruden gets to free up about 20 million dollars. The Raiders have 3 first round draft choices, if they added a fourth, it could be very interesting to see if they could actually afford all four. Not to mention, Gruden probably had his doubts as to whether Osemele would return to 2016 form after the injury also.

Archived