southtown24th

Giants in Talks to Trade OBJ

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Swap #1s we throw in our #3 and we get top 3 WR in the NFL. 

nah - they need to give us their #3. 6 -> 3 is worth #31 overall. That's too much, they owe us.

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Darnold -Beckham and Bell WHO would stop us 

The Dream Police?   8-)

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Darnold -Beckham and Bell WHO would stop us 

The Jets.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I would 1000% swap 3 for 6 + OBJ

This would equate to us giving up three 2nd Rounders to move up from 6 to 3 last year.  I would.

I wonder what his market will be considering what the Steelers just got for AB. Is OBJ a lock to net a first round pick? Would the Giants be interested in swapping firsts with us for OBJ if they love a QB?

Not that I want to have to deal with his nonsense...

44 minutes ago, rayzor said:

What would you guys be willing to give up for him? 

next years #1

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Proposing to a kicking net

Josh Norman game

Wayne interview

several unsportsmanlike penalties per season(punting ball in the Jets game for example/lost giants the game)

always injured

There’s more. But Beckham is a handful that seems more concerned with being a celebrity than playing football.

How did you forget him videotaping himself in a hotel with an instagram model eating pizza with coke clearly visible?

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He will go to the Browns and play with Baker Mayfield and Sam will be throwing balls to jags once again. But, its ok, because at least he won;t be hurting Sam's feeling and Development. OMG this franchise.

Its not solely the franchise. Jets fans feel the need to coddle Darnold also.

Like it or not the consensus on this board is Darnold needs to be treated like a bubble boy. Jet fans worry about him coming in contact with anyone who might "contaminate his development". He needs weapons, but they must pass the personality test. 

Mayfield on the other hand is perceived by his team and fans as a tough, street smart QB who can control and thrive with the type player Jet fans are terrified to put in a huddle with Darnold.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

How did you forget him videotaping himself in a hotel with an instagram model eating pizza with coke clearly visible?

WHAT?

How dare he eat pizza!

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Its not solely the franchise. Jets fans feel the need to coddle Darnold also.

Like it or not the consensus on this board is Darnold needs to be treated like a bubble boy. Jet fans worry about him coming in contact with anything that might contaminate his "development". He needs weapons, but they must pass the personality test. 

Mayfield on the other hand is perceived by his team and fans as a tough, street smart QB who can control and thrive with the type player Jet fans are terrified to put in a huddle with Darnold.

Funny to me because Sam seems like the type that would let anything roll off his back.

• Upvote 1

Sign Paradis,Bell,Houston

#3, Leonard and Robbie for Obj and #6

#6 look at Juwan Taylor,Greedy Williams, Ed Oliver. 

• Butt Fumble 2

8 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

WHAT?

How dare he eat pizza!

It was the booger sugar that I had more of a problem with.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Funny to me because Sam seems like the type that would let anything roll off his back.

Totally agree, it seems to me he's got a surfer dude type personality. But I think Jets fans are so ecstatic they finally have a QB they want to treat him like a Faberge Egg.

The Jets should be on this but you know the locker room stuff and the Jets are not a player away and other stuff like that.....

See AB for 3/5 to raiders....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would trade the #3 pick for beckham without hesitation.  he's a generational talent and is well worth any single draft pick if you already have a young franchise qb.  

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hey NYG - would you like to move up to #3 from #6?

I want no part of Beckham 

53 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He will go to the Browns and play with Baker Mayfield and Sam will be throwing balls to jags once again. But, its ok, because at least he won;t be hurting Sam's feeling and Development. OMG this franchise.

Mayfield to Beckham would be in immediate contention for the most douche-tastic QB/WR combo of all time.  I'd give it about one half into a losing effort before they both went full emo.

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Mayfield to Beckham would be in immediate contention for the most douche-tastic QB/WR combo of all time.  I'd give it about one half into a losing effort before they both went full emo.

That's fair but I'm hoping Sam doesn't spend his career throwing to jags because all the great receivers are naughty and not nice.  Yes, I have zero confidence Macc could ever actually draft a true number one wideout.

9 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I want no part of Beckham 

do you want to win games?  because beckham is like the best player in the entire nfl.  he would help the jets in every way.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Sign Paradis,Bell,Houston

#3, Leonard and Robbie for Obj and #6

#6 look at Juwan Taylor,Greedy Williams, Ed Oliver. 

Thank God you're not our GM. 

• Butt Fumble 1

5 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

Thank God you're not our GM. 

Yeah you're right god forbid the team actually goes out and gets top tier talent. If I can land OBJ for basically the #3 pick, while only dropping to #6 sign me up. I dont think Leonard and his 7 sacks in 2 seasons would be missed while we're watching Sam drop back and throw to Leveon and OBJ

I would take him but for no more than a swap of first rounders.

So called malcontent WRs wanting top dollar... When has that ever worked out for the buyer?

It did with Terrell Owens the first couple of times.  It did with Brandon Marshal at least the first couple of times.  It did with Randy Moss to the Pats so for the right price I am OK with it.

<edited to add>

The #3 for the #6 might not seem like much to Giants fans but if they get their QB via the #3 pick, albeit getting a QB a year late then maybe not such a low dividend for OBJ after all. 

We could add in a nicely rolled up piece of snot into the deal if they need a sweetener.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Dudes here gonna poop themselves when he gets traded to the Pats

Let’s hope not. And they did pick up Randy Moss.

I would take him but for no more than a swap of first rounders.

So called malcontent WRs wanting top dollar... When has that ever worked out for the buyer?

It did with Terrell Owens the first couple of times.  It did with Brandon Marshal at least the first couple of times.  It did with Randy Moss to the Pats so for the right price I am OK with it.

The #3 for the #6 might not seem like much to Giants fans but if they get their QB via the #3 pick, albeit getting a QB a year late then maybe not such a low dividend for OBJ after all. 

We could add in a nicely rolled up piece of snot into the deal if they need a sweetener.

Probably the most logical way a trade between these two happens. I hate to lose out on Bosa but if OBJ is included in the swap it would be somewhat bearable.

I would definitely do it at draft day knowing Bosa is already picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBJ for number 3 straight up would be a no brainer.  Giants would never trade with the Jets.  One could only hope.  The nutcase that he is,  his talent out weighs the crazy.  He would be numero uno for Sammy D.  Sign bell,  Sign Paradis, Sign Humphries and call it day.  OBJ, Q, Anderson, and Humphries.  With Herndon and Legget at TE.  Sounds pretty good to me.  Only issue is could OBJ and Bell live in the same locker room.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

58 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Keeping Eli but trading best WR in nfl at his prime ?🤔 lol so glad to be a jet fan lol

Ya wouldn't want to be going for 5th SB.....