Giants in Talks to Trade OBJ

southtown24th

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Where have we been picking the last few years?

We have had worst HC in the league, and a horrible gm who let the worst HC in the make almost all drafting/signing, outside of obtaining qb. Our 21 yr old qb Star is just going to get better. Eli is only going to get worse. 

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

As long as Eli is their qb, they are guaranteed a top 7 pick in the draft 

Such nonsense. Eli is a 2x Super Bowl MVP. He is winding down a career that Darnold would kill to have. How does a Jets fan make fun of any player or team for picking 7th, especially a HOF QB?

18 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We have had worst HC in the league, and a horrible gm who let the worst HC in the make almost all drafting/signing, outside of obtaining qb. Our 21 yr old qb Star is just going to get better. Eli is only going to get worse. 

Blah blah blah. You made a dumb statement about Eli and the Giants picking 7th as long as he was their QB. 

I asked you where we've been picking in the last few drafts. Your 2nd post doesn't answer my question, so I'll ask it again.  This time can you answer it without giving all the excuses why we've sucked? 

BTW Eli had a better season the Darnold last year, didn't he?

42 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

OBJ to the Jets? Nice thought but the Giants will never trade him to a team they share a city with and a Stadium. Simply not going to happen.

That and the Maras despise Woody Johnson because he’s a stupid douche who wore a jets hat to Wellington Mara’s funeral

4 hours ago, British Jet said:

I'd trade 1st round picks for the noodle-haired lunatic. OBJ and Bell would be a ludicrous upgrade to our offensive weapons.

The giants would rather cut OBJ then trade him to the jets even if the jets made a good offer

2 hours ago, Green Truth said:

OBJ for number 3 straight up would be a no brainer.  Giants would never trade with the Jets.  One could only hope.  The nutcase that he is,  his talent out weighs the crazy.  He would be numero uno for Sammy D.  Sign bell,  Sign Paradis, Sign Humphries and call it day.  OBJ, Q, Anderson, and Humphries.  With Herndon and Legget at TE.  Sounds pretty good to me.  Only issue is could OBJ and Bell live in the same locker room.

Sorry but Antonio Brown to the Raiders just set the market and that was not for a first rounder let alone the #3 overall pick.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Such nonsense. Eli is a 2x Super Bowl MVP. He is winding down a career that Darnold would kill to have. How does a Jets fan make fun of any player or team for picking 7th, especially a HOF QB?

Blah blah blah. You made a dumb statement about Eli and the Giants picking 7th as long as he was their QB. 

I asked you where we've been picking in the last few drafts. Your 2nd post doesn't answer my question, so I'll ask it again.  This time can you answer it without giving all the excuses why we've sucked? 

Wow I found a closet Eli fanboy I guess ?how many Eli posters do you have on your wall ?? they picked 2nd overall, behind a Ofer browns team last yr ! Ohh wow they pick 6 this yr look out ?‍♂️?

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Your hero Eli finished twenty five in nfl qb ranking last yr. so get off your knees in front of Eli Already ?‍♂️ Giants now know they made a HUGE mistake passing on Sam darnold, thinking they could make a playoff run with  Eli If they gave him best rb prospect in decades  

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

He will go to the Browns and play with Baker Mayfield and Sam will be throwing balls to jags once again. But, its ok, because at least he won;t be hurting Sam's feeling and Development. OMG this franchise.

They've been in talks since the combine.  Browns players and OBJ have been sending out cryptic messages regarding it since last week. 

29 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Wow I found a closet Eli fanboy I guess ?how many Eli posters do you have on your wall ?? they picked 2nd overall, behind a Ofer browns team last yr ! Ohh wow they pick 6 this yr look out ?‍♂️?

Nice attempt at deflection with the "closet Eli fan" thing, but that's not what I asked you, was it?

Nothing makes me laugh more then the guys here who don't realize we root for such a bad team we have no right making fun of anyone else. Trust me man, I don't live in NY, I live in an area where people from all over the country move to. I can tell you there are very few, if any teams/organizations less respected then the Jets. 

25 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Your hero Eli finished twenty five in nfl qb ranking last yr. so get off your knees in front of Eli Already ?‍♂️ Giants now know they made a HUGE mistake passing on Sam darnold, thinking they could make a playoff run with  Eli If they gave him best rb prospect in decades  

Cool story, but one last time... When was the last time we picked as high as 7th? Come on think about it, I'm sure you'll get the answer. It wasn't THAT long ago was it?

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Nice attempt at deflection with the "closet Eli fan" thing, but that's not what I asked you, was it?

Nothing makes me laugh more then the guys here who don't realize we root for such a bad team we have no right making fun of anyone else. Trust me man, I don't live in NY, I live in an area where people from all over the country move to. I can tell you there are very few, if any teams/organizations less respected then the Jets. 

Cool story, but one last time... When was the last time we picked as high as 7th? Come on think about it, I'm sure you'll get the answer. It wasn't THAT long ago was it?

Lol ok jet hater, Eli fan boy. The giants have 2 more games than the qbless jets, during prime of Eli’s career, in the past 6 years. So keep telling yourself how much better it is now being a giants fan, when Eli will continue to get worse, especially without best WR in nfl. 14 in blue should be your new name boy?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol ok jet hater, Eli fan boy. The giants have 2 more games than the qbless jets, during prime of Eli’s career, in the past 6 years. So keep telling yourself how much better it is now being a giants fan, when Eli will continue to get worse, especially without best WR in nfl. 14 in blue should be your new name boy?‍♂️

You keep acting progressively dumber, but still won't answer the question, huh?

When was the last time the Jets drafted higher then 7th? 

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

You keep acting progressively dumber, but still won't answer the question, huh?

When was the last time the Jets drafted higher then 7th? 

Lol wow. How dumb are you boy ? I just said the giants have won 2 more games, than giants past 6 years, essentially proving they both have picked around the same spots. You are bragging for the giants for picking less in top 6 for jets one more times than Jets ?‍♂️????when is the last time the jets have recieved a pick before 6? Been a long time unlike the giants. Are you will to bet your giants  have a better yr than the Jets? You can’t be that stupid ?

5 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol wow. How dumb are you boy ? I just said the giants have won 2 more games, than giants past 6 years, essentially proving they both have picked around the same spots. You are bragging for the giants for picking less in top 6 for jets one more times than Jets ?‍♂️????when is the last time the jets have recieved a pick before 6? Been a long time unlike the giants. Are you will to bet your giants  have a better yr than the Jets? You can’t be that stupid ?

No but I think I know who is.

Some clips of him smashing his helmet or acting like fool on the sidelines does not a lunatic make. I'm asking seriously. Do you have serious concerns about his mental makeup. I don't. At least I have not seen anything close to what I have seen from Dez Bryant, A.Brown or other 'diva' WRs. And I have seen nothing that would worry me about him being suspended for an extended period of time for off field issues. 

What about all the times he’s cost his team with stupid penalties by fighting opposing DBs? It’s been pretty well proven that guys can get in his head by playing physical and talking smack.

What about all the times he’s cost his team with stupid penalties by fighting opposing DBs? It’s been pretty well proven that guys can get in his head by playing physical and talking smack.
You are right teams should target bums who don't care about their production but are nice players who never get upset

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

You are right teams should target bums who don't care about their production but are nice players who never get upset

What exactly have the Giants won with Odell, again?  And why are they trading him if he's so talented and passionate?

Archived