Incarcerated Bob Rumor: Matt Paradis close to signing

jayrad01

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This guy is known to be a Jets fan

Yup more than a Jets fan...he wants to one day buy the Jets. I know its not likely to happen but Gary has done pretty well for himself from running a wine store to online sales, starting the Wine youtube show and when he started doing media he was working with some Jets players at the time. Now he runs his own media company and sports agency so I guess you could say "never say never" about him actually becoming an owner. 

So u think IB just threw it out there that Paradis is signing with the Jets before anyone said anything and now it's confirmed he's in New York it's just a coincidence. He's been right many times. He may jump the gun sometimes and it doesn't happen but he definitely has sources.

Just now, jayrad01 said:

So u think IB just threw it out there that Paradis is signing with the Jets before anyone said anything and now it's confirmed he's in New York it's just a coincidence. He's been right many times. He may jump the gun sometimes and it doesn't happen but he definitely has sources.

I think he jumps the gun alot. I think he is using this Gary fact to say the Jets are signing Paradis

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy hell, tough crowd. 

You would think I said he signed sealed and delivered. It's a rumour and we are all checking our phones every 30 seconds. I thought some people may find it interesting. Maybe not.

Archived