Incarcerated Bob Rumor: Matt Paradis close to signing

jayrad01

8 minutes ago, jayrad01 said:

@LeVeonBell: yessir! RT @CGROSS97: #Jets conducted a private workout with Le'Veon Bell & plan to bring him in for a visit, per @RichCimini. :)

Now this would be classic Macc! The Jets aren’t really sure about Bell, they want to bring him in for a visit and may ask him to run the 40 to time him. Maccagnan also wants to know how many sit ups he can do. Cannot confirm they will ask him to retake the Wunderlic test. 

3 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What does that even mean? Who is that guy?   I want so badly to make it into something, but I just can't.  Is this him? 

Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarusian American entrepreneur, author, speaker and internet personality. First known as a wine critic who expanded his family's wine business, Vaynerchuk is best known for his work in digital marketing and social media, leading New York–based companies VaynerMedia and VaynerX

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

What does that even mean? Who is that guy?   I want so badly to make it into something, but I just can't.  Is this him? 

Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarusian American entrepreneur, author, speaker and internet personality. First known as a wine critic who expanded his family's wine business, Vaynerchuk is best known for his work in digital marketing and social media, leading New York–based companies VaynerMedia and VaynerX

He's also Matt Paradis' agent and a die hard Jets fan who one day hopes to own the Jets. That is all true

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Who’s Michael Nania?  I’m waiting for Incarcerated Bob to confirm this. 

Hey, isn't incarcerated bob the guy who said the Jets were singing Asomugha in the worst offseason in Jets history? 

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

He's also Matt Paradis' agent and a die hard Jets fan who one day hopes to own the Jets. That is all true

Really?  Huh. Well that's very interesting.  That's just the oddest, weirdest conflict of interests I've heard of in a long time. I don't even know how to digest that one.  Seems like good news, but I'm so damaged. 

23 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I love this guy!!!! 

Still, when RSE Ventures, led by Stephen M. Ross, the majority owner of the Miami Dolphins, bought a stake in VaynerMedia in 2014, it came with a half-serious option for equity in the football team, as well. Vaynerchuk declined.

“It would have been cool to walk around life as a 38-year-old and say I own the Dolphins,” he said. “But I hate the Dolphins.”

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3