Incarcerated Bob Rumor: Matt Paradis close to signing

jayrad01

11 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Hey, isn't incarcerated bob the guy who said the Jets were singing Asomugha in the worst offseason in Jets history? 

Yes.  I mentioned this earlier in the thread. He is also the guy who, in the days leading up to the draft, talked about the Jets as part of a 6 team trade that would get them Reggie Bush at RB.

He is more like an Inebriated Boob.

19 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

What does that even mean? Who is that guy?   I want so badly to make it into something, but I just can't.  Is this him? 

Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarusian American entrepreneur, author, speaker and internet personality. First known as a wine critic who expanded his family's wine business, Vaynerchuk is best known for his work in digital marketing and social media, leading New York–based companies VaynerMedia and VaynerX

Gary is a big personality. Has done very, very well for himself as an entrepreneur. Check out some of his videos on YouTube. He can be a little annoying but he’s a smart guy and a big Jets fan. Has been at most of the drafts. He was the guy below pointing to his head after the Jets drafted Ferguson, noting that the Jets had finally made a smart draft decision. 

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yes.  I mentioned this earlier in the thread. He is also the guy who, in the days leading up to the draft, talked about the Jets as part of a 6 team trade that would get them Reggie Bush at RB.

He is more like an Inebriated Boob.

HAHAHAHA!!   That's awesome!   This guy is worthless.  Wasn't his one claim to fame the Revis thing?  It's all slowly coming back to me. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

we can’t afford to miss out 

Report: Broncos reopen talks with Matt Paradis

Charean Williams
2 mins ago

Mitch Morse agreed to a deal Monday that will make him the league’s highest-paid center, but Matt Paradis hasn’t gotten his contract yet. And Paradis has suitors.

After giving $85 million in deals for offensive tackle Ja’Wuan James and defensive back Kareem Jackson, the Broncos have restarted talks with Paradis, Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News reports.

The Jets also are making a “strong push” to sign Paradis, Ralph Vacchiano of SNY reports.

Paradis ranks 16th on PFT’s list of top-100 free agents.

Paradis played 3,850 consecutive snaps before fracturing his right fibula Nov. 4 against Houston.

He entered the league in 2014 as a sixth-round pick of the Broncos.

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Not getting Paradis would be a huge buzzkill on an otherwise excellent start to free agency.  Without Mitch Morse I’m not quite sure what Plan B would be.

Probably Stefen Wisniewski. He played Guard and Center there was already a report that the Jets are interested. Other than that they'd have to make a trade or draft one.

20 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Report: Broncos reopen talks with Matt Paradis

Charean Williams
2 mins ago

Mitch Morse agreed to a deal Monday that will make him the league’s highest-paid center, but Matt Paradis hasn’t gotten his contract yet. And Paradis has suitors.

After giving $85 million in deals for offensive tackle Ja’Wuan James and defensive back Kareem Jackson, the Broncos have restarted talks with Paradis, Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News reports.

The Jets also are making a “strong push” to sign Paradis, Ralph Vacchiano of SNY reports.

Paradis ranks 16th on PFT’s list of top-100 free agents.

Paradis played 3,850 consecutive snaps before fracturing his right fibula Nov. 4 against Houston.

He entered the league in 2014 as a sixth-round pick of the Broncos.

Hey... maybe this is why Macc only drafts O linemen in the 6th rd or later.  

• Haha 1