Landon Collins to the skins

choon328

5 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Apparently the league memo did not go to the Skins on Box safeties and their value.

Just now, dbatesman said:

hmmm so one of the leagues best franchises gives big $$$ to a safety, cant wait to hear how the SOJF’s in the “safety’s are overated” club respond to this one.... ?

holy sh*t lolololololololololol

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

hmmm so one of the leagues best franchises gives big $$$ to a safety, cant wait to hear how the SOJF’s in the “safety’s are overated” club respond to this one.... ?

The market is flooded with quality safeties, and usually is. Not crying over missing on 1 guy.

30 minutes ago, Pennington said:

This is one of the dumbest contracts ever given out and the Jets better never give anywhere near this type of money to big mouth Adams.

Actually, if Landon Collins is worth that much, in 3 years when Adams is eligible he will get significantly more. And it's OK to have a big mouth if you back it up and Adams does. 

49 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

53 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Apparently the league memo did not go to the Skins on Box safeties and their value.

48 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

holy sh*t lolololololololololol

45 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

It's funny because it's true. Holy cow.

Scott, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and re-read the above exchange.  Then, I need you to come back, and go on record that you think the Washington Redskins under Dan Snyder are one of the league's best-run franchises. 

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scott, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and re-read the above exchange.  Then, I need you to come back, and go on record that you think the Washington Redskins under Dan Snyder are one of the league's best-run franchises. 

I never said that. All I am doing is just piling on the well known truisms of the experts on this board. All in jest.

1 hour ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Actually, if Landon Collins is worth that much, in 3 years when Adams is eligible he will get significantly more. And it's OK to have a big mouth if you back it up and Adams does. 

In 3 years Adams can go swindle Dan Snyder out of $100 million I won’t cry

Archived