2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I sure hope its less then 7 Mi a year.

Yuck.  He's the JAGiest of JAGs.  The money we gave him will dictate whether I like this move or not. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 2

He's coming off an injury plaqued year but had 3 very good years prior to that. Very good addition. I wonder if they'll still try to bring in another WR.

• Upvote 1

My preference  would be Humphries, but I'd be ok with Crowder.  Most likely a more gettable, somewhat cheaper option.  Can't have all of the shiniest toys in the window.  He'd do just fine.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Love this.  Been saying his name all offseason.  Perfect move the chains guys for Sam.

If Crowder is our worst receiver on opening day this will be a vastly improved group. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

good hands, still young.  good move (of course depends on money too but should not break the bank)

Ok, Humphries is out. Crowder is in play.  Not Bad.  I still see Burnett having a role on the team.  Needs to be able to play specials.

• Like 1

If he comes in at less than 8 million then it’s a great move. Cheaper and higher upside than the other slot guys. 

For all the buffoonery that is Macc, nothing ever leaks from this team. Makes our beat writers absolutely worthless.

• Upvote 3

Nice 

I would imagine it’s in that $8-10 million a year range.

Frankly I say f*ck the defense, just wait until the draft. Especially with a guy like Flowers getting $17 million a year when he has production similar to Jordan Jenkins.

Inject the majority of the FA cash into the offense and then get your edgerusher at #3.

• Upvote 4

Crowder ranked outside of the top 50 WR's on Football Outsiders 3 of the last 4 years (he was # 44 the other season).  He was the # 91 WR last year per PFF.

Compare that to Cole Beasley, who was # 38 on FO and # 34 on PFF last season.  Granted, he's 4 years older than Crowder.  But who really cares about age all that much when it comes to slot guys?

Was hurt last year, but before a real good slot guy. Plus he's young still.

Solid move, let's get Paradis/Bell now.

• Upvote 1

Had about 70 receptions and 850 yards just a couple seasons ago. Short and fast and has pretty much had horrible QB play throughout his career. 

He fits nicely in the middle with Anderson and Q on the perimeter. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Love this.  Been saying his name all offseason.  Perfect move the chains guys for Sam.

Ok then. I feel better. I'm not too familiar with him at all.  Does this take Humphries out of the mix ya think? 

Good signing.  He's still young and knows how to get open over the middle.

I still think they need a big WR target too, for the red zone.

Excellent move. If the money is lighter than 8-9 we paid Q, i'll like it even more. Even if it's not, he's the ideal fit for a Gase offense.