Jamison Crowder

Patriot Killa

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, JiF said:

He was a stud at Duke.  4th round pick to the Skins.  He's a chain mover, someone that consistently gets open whether is beating the press or finding the zone.  Shifty little dude that Sam can depend to be open consistently.  This is a good signing.  Especially if it's in addition to Bell. 

Funny thing is I’ve got the NFL ticket  so I don’t watch Skin games anymore. But now realize who he is and remember seeing him when he came out I was  impressed by his ability to get open in space. Nice piece for Sam

8 minutes ago, prime21 said:

That's such a bad mark for MAC however, that shouldn't stop us from signing him if he can help us now.

Right.. Every time we sign a guy the boo birds come out and say Macc can't draft.  We know already!  HaHaHa   So because we haven't had good drafts, are we not supposed to sign guys now? It's kinda dumb at this point. For Pete's sake already!!  LOL 

This player seems legit. I don't know too much about him so I'm not gonna say one way or the other if its good or bad. It's a touch more than I was hoping to spend considering I didn't know him but not too bad. I initially thought $7-8 per but what the hell do I know? 

I'm happy they are doing exactly what we wanted if not exactly how we wanted them to do it. KO is an undeniable stud.  I love having him here. Crowder is a shifty slot with good hands and a knack for getting open. Just what the Dr. Ordered.  I wanted Humphries for that but oh well. 

Sounds like he can fit in well with the offense, probably the Y to Anderson's X and Q's Z.

Is there any reason they can't sign Humphries or somebody else at WR as well? I know the cap space doesn't grow on trees but they can probably fit one in in addition to a center, D-Line/pass rusher and possibly Bell right? or am I just being greedy?

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

You don’t need that to win.  We have a good young quarterback and we do in fact have weapons even though they aren’t the “sexy”  names

You don’t need above average talent to win? Huh. Could have fooled me. Sorry if I’m not thrilled with the supporting cast of a team that includes no 1,000 yard rushers or 1,000 yard receivers. Ever. In any of their careers.  

16 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Good signing.  Sam doesn’t need a “sexy” name at WR.  Q,Robby,Herndon,Crowder, and one more piece is plenty of ammo for a talent like Sam. As long as we continue to focus on the oline I think this group will be good

We still need another WR.  Q is going to miss 5-6 games as usual and Herndon has a two game suspension 

12 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Consistently in the 40's and 50's in DYAR and DVOA. Seems like a lot of money for that type of production.

That's because he hasn't had the gawd Sam Darnold throwing him the ball yet. Patience. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

What a weird ******* thing to think of because we signed a free agent.

The Jets secured an offensive talent, an OL from Raiders. We’re also in the hunt for Paradise...... crackin’ a joke but I forgot Apes don’t have a sense of humor?

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

Q,Robby,Herndon,Crowder, and one more piece is plenty of ammo for a talent like Sam. 

I sure hope you're right.

I won't lie, I'm not particularly enthusiastic about a Anderson #1, Enunwa #2, Crowder #3/Slot starting WR group.  

But maybe I'll be in for a nice surprise?

Nice to see some attention for the Offense I suppose.  Even if it just feels like slot filling so they can do all D in the draft.

Archived