Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

If everything else was equal you would think that a money hungry guy like him would go to the bigger media market with the better QB.

At this point, doesn't it look like it has to be us?  Raiders can't afford him.  Ravens are in talks with Ingram.  Colts are out (supposedly).  Who else is there?  Is it too late for Pittsburgh to franchise the guy?  I want him but am wearing thin on his act.  Reminds me of another guy who used to play for us before he fell off a cliff (Revis).

• Upvote 1

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

Six teams reportedly are in play for Le’Veon Bell

Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2019, 10:20 AM EDT

This is a bunch of hours ago.  But who knows?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Bell is going to announce when he wants to announce.  He's gonna do it his way and no one else's.

He's going to announce his team at the same time his "album drops" - set your clocks for Midnight

I hope his decision is better than the crappy graphics on his poster/album cover.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m surprised so many jet fans want this guy. Yes very talented but his antics are crazy plus once he gets his money I doubt he will be extra motivated

I go back and forth.  He is a Revis-like pain.  He will be grossly overpaid.  But the guy can really play:

Amazing patience behind the line followed by a terrific, decisive first step to the hole. One thing I noticed in watching that, he doesn't seem to have the gliding style of running in the open field he had earlier in his career, which makes him appear a bit slower once he hits the second level. Doesn't seem he ever had that extra gear, am I wrong about that?

He never had breakaway speed. Just very patient and strong with great instincts.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company