Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Bell was a difference making player. NO DOUBT. There are those who argue he will be that player for the Jets. I hope so, if they sign him, but I can't help but wonder what a year off partying down in Miami along with a budding music career(YIKES) has done to him mentally and physically. Starting to see those red flags creep higher and higher and it's not hard to notice it. We all want this team to win and give Sam the support he needs but is Bell going to be that same player? You can't say either way until we see him on the field. Is that a chance the Jets are willing to take at the price he will command? We will see.

If true it will be fun to watch. Bell and Brown with an old school guy like Gruden on a team moving to Vegas. What could go wrong?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

image.png.acae0409a15c3052d90eef0ca58a7fd9.png

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

image.png.acae0409a15c3052d90eef0ca58a7fd9.png

Still applies.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

My source within the Jets just said he believes a big offensive move is looming ""a lot of discussions right now with offensive coaches and scouts"

Maybe Bell but could the coaches and scouts inclusion mean a trade? For a #1 WR?

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

AJ Green, Julio, Hopkins, Mike kEvans.... what a guy can dream right....

Probably Bell or Paradis

Well with the way things are going over the last 24 hrs is anything impossible?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread is a microcosm of why I hate my fellow Jets fans.

image.png.e130c395eae63a324ccfcc4e1bb9c178.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Bell is going to announce when he wants to announce.  He's gonna do it his way and no one else's.

He's going to announce his team at the same time his "album drops" - set your clocks for Midnight

I'm already tired of this guy with his pseudo-drama bullsh*t. If he signs here and pulls this kiddy crap he will be one of the most hated Jets before the season even starts. Maybe it goes over in Pittsburgh but it ain't gonna fly in NYC. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

• Upvote 2

This guy hasn't played in a year. He has spent that year partying and eating down in Miami. Now with His budding music career(LOL) do you think he is going to be that focused motivated guy you last saw play for Pittsburgh? Especially after getting paid? Can you imagine his butt hurt tweets when Jet Fans start in on him? Hell Adams takes a pounding and comes out swinging but I don't think Bell has that in him. Bell might be soft.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You two are adding a lot to the thread. 

Thanks for the contribution.

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Since you're a therapist, look up projection. Also, there is no such thing as "neurosis's." You suck at this and should probably stop. 

Lol. Damn phone autocorrected me. Anyway live long and prosper my self involved friend. Try to stay away from sharp objects as well.

28 minutes ago, flgreen said:

I didn't want to sign Bell because I was more in the sign Antony Barr, and Paradise camp.  LOL

IMO the Jets are the only team that is in the "year per $" demands of Bell. But Not giving him the guaranteed money he wants.

Suspect he'll be a Jet.  Just hope the rest of the league is wrong and the Jets are right.  :)

Lol. Because that happens all the time.

• Upvote 1

So if Bell signs with the Jets does Macc suddenly become a genius like he was this morning? Is Bell an all world player again?

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company