Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

You just get the sense he really didn’t want to come to the Jets and was just waiting on someone else to step up.

Sucks. But whatcha gonna do.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

Didnt want him

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

There are a lot of you. I don’t understand why you like an offense without any legitimate weapons.

I, personally, would prefer a team that can score a lot points.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

I don’t want him because of the contract and him sitting out a year. I just don’t want headaches

It’s funny I wonder if everyone bowing down to Bell will still feel that way if he doesn’t live up to expectations or causes more headaches?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Jameson Crowder is not a scrub he's one of those players what with the ball in his hands makes things happen. 

Agreed.  He isn’t the “sexy name” WR but he will be extremely valuable to Sam and the offense

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

this is all on mac

if he signs bell I will give him full credit-if he fails full blame

Rather get Paradis. He is the bigger need

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

it will be a huge fail for mac if he cant get bell to come here-we have the money....

it is not often you get a chance to get a hall of fame back to come to your team-the jets have done many bad things over the years but two of the smarter things were bringing in curtis martin and tomlinson

the league is an offensive driven league-you drafted sam to be the qb and future of the team-to load up on defense again is so jet like it is scary and most of those pick ups are to replace guy that mac recently drafted

it is bell or bust for me-if our only offensive FA signing at a skill position is crowder it is a disgace

Not getting Paradis would be the bigger fail. Bigger need for Sam. 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Can we stop with stupid hot takes. Macc can't just sign every player he wants. There are plenty of other teams with cap space and players have other considerations when picking teams. 

Exactly but that’s not how it works around here. When a free agent signs with another team it’s on Macc 😂 

13 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

That's the best way to handle it. Can't let Bell situation cost us a chance at other FAs. 

Exactly.  That’s what Barr did so Bell needs to give us a answer or adios. I’m not a Bell fan but with the extra cap space I will accept it better

• Upvote 1

I’m surprised so many jet fans want this guy. Yes very talented but his antics are crazy plus once he gets his money I doubt he will be extra motivated

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

so this dumb **** is going to announce at midnight? I hate this guy already.

Yup. And supposedly this is a "no brainer" move lol.  Im telling you once this guy gets his money he will pull a Trumaine Johnson maybe worse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

I go back and forth.  He is a Revis-like pain.  He will be grossly overpaid.  But the guy can really play:

At least Revis still played at a bigtime level when he got payed and didnt sit out an entire year

4 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

yeah but Revis got paid.  no doubt in my mind he would have sat out too!!  Listen, you hate it when it happens, but once they get paid, it's worth it.  just a real PITA every few years or so.  not like Brown or Beckham.  So glad we have neither one of those.  THAT is something the Jets culture does not need!!

Yeah but Revis didnt do the antics Bell has done m plus Revis did in fact love being a Jet while its obvious Bell would rather go someplace else but this will be his best offer so thats why I dont expect him to be that motivated once he gets his money

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I'm already tired of this guy with his pseudo-drama bullsh*t. If he signs here and pulls this kiddy crap he will be one of the most hated Jets before the season even starts. Maybe it goes over in Pittsburgh but it ain't gonna fly in NYC. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

The ironic thing is that the people salivating at the thought of signing him will be the first ones to bash Macc for signing him if he doesnt produce like he did a couple years ago lol

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Hopefully a new GM

Macc is handling this right. Bell has a lot of baggage and obviously doesnt want to be here but unfortunately he will take the best offer which is us and be a lazy prick with a sh*tty album lol

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

This guy hasn't played in a year. He has spent that year partying and eating down in Miami. Now with His budding music career(LOL) do you think he is going to be that focused motivated guy you last saw play for Pittsburgh? Especially after getting paid? Can you imagine his butt hurt tweets when Jet Fans start in on him? Hell Adams takes a pounding and comes out swinging but I don't think Bell has that in him. Bell might be soft.

BINGO

8 minutes ago, ElBarrioJets said:

As a guy whose sister married into a family of Browns fans, my God it's unnatural to see them this happy.

We need an equally ridiculous move. Sign Bell, let him drop his album on the official Jets Twitter, whatever. Just give me something to gloat to these assholes for a day or two.  

I guess Mac, what I'm saying, will you save Christmas this year?

**** the Browns.  I mean lets see if they can actually have a winning season especially with all those clowns lol

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

And plays on a winning football team?

**** the Brown. Lets see if they can actually have a winning season lol

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They will lol. 

Oh, they will.

Who knows. I remember. 7-8 years ago Philly had a monster offseason and everyone was giving them the Lombardi trophy in april and that didnt exactly turn out well lol

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The deadline faux is merely to save face, they’re not going to bully him into signing here.  

We’re looking at Coleman and crowder and a 3rd round wr as the major weapons additions.  Darnold’s clock here is ticking.

Shut up

• Thumb Down 3

22 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It is bullsh*t that it happened but Barr isn’t a pure edge anyways. I would have targeted a pure edge and Barr rather than and ILB. No one could have seen that coming though. It’s one thing to not want to come here and use us but it’s another to verbally agree and then back out. That sucks. 

Agreed.  I know many want to blame The Jets but the Barr situation was not our fault.  It was a sh*tty and unprofessional thing to do.  I hate when players use teams for leverage but at least they dont agree to a deal which shifts our focus away from other targets then change their mind when their real destination ups their offer.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company