Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

guess you did not watch the skins last year-the team begged for a wr to step up crowder failed at doing so and could not stay healthy either-his stats were terrible last year as was his performance

Crowder

is 

not

a

scrub.

just because he’s not a marquee name doesn’t mean that he can’t have success here. The small pieces on a team contribute too. He’ll do well here.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, kmnj said:

29 catches for under 400 yards is a scrub

the skins needed him to step up last year-he failed miserably in doing so

Did you watch what happened to each QB that started for them?

• Upvote 1

Just now, kmnj said:

yes and I watched dotson, reed and even old  man davis perform better

Dotson - 44 catches 532 yards 2 TDs

Davis - 25 catches 367 yards 2 TDs

Reed - 55 catches 558 yards 2 TD’s

it seems like they all under performed with bad QB’s.

makes sense.

Lol he’s a 5’9 slot WR playing with Jake from State Farm. You wanna bring up 2018 but let’s talk about when he wasn’t playing with QB’s that can’t play QB. 

His best year is 2016. Last year was the only time he dipped in stats.

787E817E-AB7D-45BA-B7DD-C274C2A3870E.jpeg

10 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

He's also the same guy who tweeted the cryptic Ravens reference a few days ago....so....?

Other than him representing that he knows where Bell is headed....I'm not going to read too much into this.

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

The American Ninja Warrior guy?  He was cut from the Raiders more than a decade ago.  I don't think he's had any other ties to them since.  He's also been with the Chargers and Dolphins and his brother was a Packer.  He has been tweeting that Bell was going to the Ravens.

Faith has been restored.

Just now, SR24 said:

Let's hope so I wouldn't sacrifice signing Paradis for Bell though! 

45 million left. Plenty for both.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Not sure what all of this #jets talk is in the media regarding Leveon Bell. My source is set on him & OAK agreeing to deal. Will be announced by tomorrow. Don’t panic, #Raiders fans.
Don't know who this Pittsburgh bookie is , but I believe he was the first to report Antonio Brown.   Who knows this guy might be incararetedbob - full of crap.

Wouldn’t believe it.

416E76D1-912E-43B5-9D14-625618C051A3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

**** the Brown. Lets see if they can actually have a winning season lol

They will lol. 

Oh, they will.

Just now, Jets723 said:

Who knows. I remember. 7-8 years ago Philly had a monster offseason and everyone was giving them the Lombardi trophy in april and that didnt exactly turn out well lol

Dis team is just a tad different brother lol.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Is there a link or tweet to support this?  

Im not staying up for nothing I need to be into work at 6am to finalize some stuff. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/LeVeon-Bell-has-until-midnight-to-accept-Jets-offer-129967808/Amp/

Le'Veon Bell is running out of time. On Tuesday, it was reported that the New York Jets have given Bell until midnight to either accept or decline their longterm offer. New York reportedly made Bell their final offer earlier in the day. 

As I just reported on @nflnetwork ... the @nyjets are getting antsy, and their offer to Le'Veon Bell likely won't last past tonight. If he's going to sign there it probably will have to happen very soon.

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) March 12, 2019
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Colts or Jets 🤔 Andrew Luck, young veteran QB leading a playoff team and a solid OL. Sam who is still raw behind a patched up OL. Hard decision. 

Colts aren’t pursuing Bell.

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

The Magnet could also be the Colts symbol,  who use to play in Baltimore.  Flip it over

Lord have mercy...

Just now, Green Truth said:

At least he is putting on a show.   Kind of amusing actually.  Marketing at its finest.

I’m just ready to hear what’s going on. I have been tired of the suspense all day. Need some positive news since Barr backed out and we lost out on Paradis.

I’m glad you are all amused. 30 minutes until midnight in the north east. 

Beyond ready to hear what’s going to happen...

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company