Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

I don't mind Bell as long as we upgrade the OL.  I know squat about OL but, from what I've read/heard, Paradis and Osemele would be a big upgrade.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Getting the feeling that the Jets are the high offer but Bell doesn't want any part of NY.  Hope I'm wrong.

Or he might want to come to NY but is hesitant due to high taxes.  It never made sense to me that state taxes aren't factored into the salary cap.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Lev Bell is gonna make his decision on Wednesday at the exact time his get this ALBUM drops (yes it’s dropping March 13th this can not be a coincidence).  So all you guys staring at his twitter feed, and others for a Bell signing wait till Wednesday around album drop time.

Educated Guess.

If the Jets do sign Bell, it will undoubtedly be on the Ides Of March. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Here's what I will say...my biggest takeway from FA coverage...Id like to do naughty things with Lindsay Rhoads...just saying.

58 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Hey, hey!!! My girl is not to be mentioned with naughty thoughts!!  She’s a sweet young lady!!  😡

Is there a pic of this Lindsey Rhodes chick?  (For research purposes)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Has Incarcerated Bob weighed in on this situation yet?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I'm already tired of this guy with his pseudo-drama bullsh*t. If he signs here and pulls this kiddy crap he will be one of the most hated Jets before the season even starts. Maybe it goes over in Pittsburgh but it ain't gonna fly in NYC. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

My gut feeling is that he's just using the Jets for leverage and is not going to sign here.  He might end up taking a little less from a better team (e.g. the Ravens).I won't lose any sleep over it either way.  Bell hasn't played in a year and is apparently out of shape.  He's going to want a lot of guaranteed money and a big contract.  RBs can be found in the 3rd and 4th rounds.  Just worry about building the OL (though I'm not sure if there are any more FA acquisitions we can make that are worth it) and even mediocre RBs will look really good.  

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

And Richardson gets his annual 3 sacks and 25 tackles?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Don't forget about the rushing TDs though.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company