Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

4 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Unless there's a mystery team its down to the Jets, Bears, and Raiders.

Aren't Ravens and 49ers involved?

So Jets, Raiders, Ravens, 49ers, Bears

Worried about the Bears, they're desperate to win now and they have no draft capital after the Mack trade to supplement this roster. 

Not sure the Jets have ever come away with the grand prize of a FA class. Historic if they pull off a Bell signing.

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

This guy is another incarcerated bob, a wanna be.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Its ok.

Not the end of the world but I want Bell. Jets haven't had a player of his caliber on offense in my lifetime. 

Just now, Ohhthepain said:

Dont have a good feeling about Paridis / Bell coming.

Same here, but still possible.

Only way this feels better is if Bell is a Jet. Give me Bell, Paradis, and Allen or Houston

Just now, section314 said:

Now we know what that cryptic tweet from Cimini a few minutes ago was all about.

Why wouldn't he have just tweeted that instead of sending out that cryptic tweet. He's a loser too.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

**** BARR GET JUSTIN HOUSTON. 18.5 sacks in last two seasons 

HOUSTON, BELL, PARADIS 

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

This.  Coleman was mediocre last season and he had zero competition after Devonta Freeman went down early in the season.  Coleman was average at best during a time in which he had all the opportunity in the world to show his talent off, knowing that free agency was looming at the end of the season. And he showed nothing special on the field for most of the season.  He's a jag. 

I don't really understand the Coleman hate, guy averaged 4.8 YPC last season. He's yet to prove that he's more than a complimentary back but he's far from a jag and better than any RB on the roster. He put up 800 yards on less than 200 touches. He's not a Leveon Bell caliber back but he'd help the offense in the running and passing game.

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

from my perspective, the 'hate' is twofold:  1) why save a lot of money if the best weapon you add is a mediocre running back, and 2) how do you 'catch up' to the good teams by adding mediocre talent?  

Well it seems like teams don't want to give Bell more than 11/12, I'd be surprised in Coleman got any more than 8. I don't think you need a guy like Bell to field a competent offense, he could be our Tarik Cohen.

11 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

Have you ever watched him play? Check out his stats at PFF or any other site and they will support the fact he's not that good. Hey, I don't hate him or anyone else, I just don't want to spend top dollars on a player that really doesn't deserve it. If Mac can get him cheap fine but he looking for Bell type money.

Yes I have, I see a change of pace RB with speed we havent had at the position since Leon Washington. He's not getting Bell money. I'd be happy with an upgrade at RB.

Just tell me he isn’t signing here so I can just accept it. I hate the Jets

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

this is the Jetsiest signing of all time

Come on, stop this.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

How you doing Sully?

Cloud 9, can't say I always had faith. Now we need some more OL help, CB, an EDGE guy, and be opportunistic if a WR becomes available (i.e. AJ Green), also see if we can move Darron Lee to potentially fill one of these holes. 

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Said this in another thread. Dont go crazy about the pass rush because they have the pick. The first two are places they needed

That's true. Not signing an OLB would leave us primed to take one of Bose or Allen. I think OL is the biggest concern, corner FA class isn't super strong and we could always bring Claiborne or someone of that ilk around for 1 year.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company