Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

They'll be in Las Vegas in 2 seasons...... that's not a bad place to be! Better than Oakland.

Do they charge Income Tax in Vegas??

• Upvote 1

I would be careful on the structure of the contract..... he hasn't played in a year and reports have him carrying extra weight. I would include 53 man roster bonus, playing weight bonus, Pro Bowl bonus, rushing yards, reception bonus etc. Need to keep him motivated after the big payday

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Post in other thread, but Cimini stated on ESPN Radio NY this Noon hour that Jets interest in Bell as of this morning is TEPID. 

They are NOT WRITING a BLANK CHECK to Bell and this is what has dragged out Bell's decision. 

Jets REALLY want Paradis badly as well, and Paradis is STILL in NYC as of this morning. 

That's encouraging!

This team can be DEFCON 5 if we get Bell and Paradis!!!

Prepare for launch!

Image result for to the moon alice meme

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

sounds like the Jets might very well be bidding against themselves for Le'Veon Bell right now. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

sounds like the Jets might very well be bidding against themselves for Le'Veon Bell right now. 

The 3 of you need to check the boards more often! =D>

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Patriots would never do business like this.  Embarassing.

NFL offices and every major network and Newspaper is based in NYC. Patriots only get love from the media....

Mac got turned down by Barr who wanted to stay with the team who drafted him and where he has established his life.

I don't get the anger towards Mac or Barr for that.

Edited by 32EBoozer

6 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Then go be a Patsy fan.

He is!

Just now, Skeptable said:

Ingram agreed to terms with Ravens right? And Paradis would have signed already if he wanted to come here

Paradis will only sign with a team if he gets the money he is looking for.... Denver, Jets may not have made the right offer yet.

Bell afraid of being in the same media market as Barkley! Every day having to be compared with Saquan on the back page of the Post

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company