Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

I've got a feeling no one is gonna scoop this.  You won't see it from Rapoport, Schefter, Cimini etc.

Bell's gonna make a big production out of this.

• Upvote 2

Funchess to the Colts.

They still have plenty of money.

29 catches and 400 yards with Colt McCoy, Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson (literally off the couch) throwing to him is all pro level production.

• Upvote 1

He's also the same guy who tweeted the cryptic Ravens reference a few days ago....so....?

Other than him representing that he knows where Bell is headed....I'm not going to read too much into this.

Someone on the other Bell thread made a good point.  Apparently he has an "album dropping" tomorrow. 

No coincidence that he planned this for the first day of Free Agency.

He's waiting until tomorrow to make a big spectacle about the whole thing.

When a player is all about himself, vs. the team, IMO - it's  just another reason to stay away.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

The last person Bell followed was Derek Carr...don't know when he did that...could have been months ago...but...?

image.png.0ae653eb143151ebce5cea7052dd3320.png

Makes sense in some respects, I'm sure he wants to stick it to the Steelers as much as possible.

Ok...let's lock down Paradis

Josh Allen in the 1st

Singletary/Henderson/Montgomery in the 3rd.

This tweet from Manish just posted smells like someone who knows something but has been sworn to secrecy by the people controlling him (i.e. The Jets Front Office)

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

With all this money we did not spend on Barr and Paradis,, give Bell some money and lets close the deal.  Sam will benefit from him and Crowder.

Bell is going to announce when he wants to announce.  He's gonna do it his way and no one else's.

He's going to announce his team at the same time his "album drops" - set your clocks for Midnight

2 minutes ago, J_Smith said:

The amount of time I’ve spent following this thread is a microcosm of why i hate myself 

No sh*t....I'm probably staring at, at least one day in the office this weekend because I've haven't gotten much done these last two days.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Not sure what all of this #jets talk is in the media regarding Leveon Bell. My source is set on him & OAK agreeing to deal. Will be announced by tomorrow. Don’t panic, #Raiders fans.
Don't know who this Pittsburgh bookie is , but I believe he was the first to report Antonio Brown.   Who knows this guy might be incararetedbob - full of crap.

Well..this dude has been teeeting Bell to the raiders for 8 hours now.  He seems pretty damn convinced.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company