Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Buckle up folks this can go from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in just a few short hours.

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Ive had it with this. People are going to call Maccagnan a failure anyway. Negativity will win. The world will die

If he doesnt sign Bell or Paradis....he's a failure.  Point Blank Period!

Just now, Mike135 said:

Except Macc doesn't seem to be taking the bait.

and how do we know that for sure?

I'm getting absolutely no work done while refreshing twitter all day.  Make the decision already Bell!

Something tells me he's waiting until he drops his little mixtape tonight and that pisses me off slightly.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, thebuzzardman said:

Just throw the guy the extra 4 or 5 million and raise the beer prices again. F*ck it. 

Right!  Who cares anyway I'm already tanked walking into the stadium as is.  

• Haha 1

I have the gut wrenching feeling he's going to the Raiders.  His new mixtape is called life's a gamble.  Correlation with Vegas obviously.  I may be reaching but you never know.

Just now, prime21 said:

Life's a gamble.  He gambled by sitting out a year and betting on himself to get the money he wants.

Play on both theories maybe?  

• Upvote 1

Leveon going to tweet at 11PM tonight.  "First city to buy 100,000 copies of my album I'm signing to."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

If/when we miss on Bell, this offseason went from a slam dunk to a very average one at best

Average?  This is a dumpster fire of an offseason if when having the 2nd most cap space in the league and you only turn up CJ Mosley and Crowder.  My gut says this will happen along with a bunch of other JAGS to come once all the prime free agents are gone.  

Just now, IndianaJet said:

No sh*t....I'm probably staring at, at least one day in the office this weekend because I've haven't gotten much done these last two days.

me too man.  Haven't done one lick of work since I found out about Barr.  I've been glued to this board and twitter since.  

Lets wait until this clown drops his trash mixtape at midnight.  Im over this guy.  F him.

This is who we want to sign?  Pull the offer based off this trash.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company