Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

18 minutes ago, King P said:

Was just about to post this.

Bell might be headed to Chicago 🤔

they still need to then move one of their rbs. I would love to upgrade the oline and then go rb but we sooo many holes to fill

they will have to cut a player the question is who. I hope it is another olineman. This is a secondary market we should and need to watch

23 minutes ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

Crazy.  I truly believe the AFC will run through Cleveland for the better part of the next 10 years. 

IDk know first there is the personality issues that will arise. Second they need to keep them together they have 4 yrs maybe before teh band breaks up as people are wanting to get paid

20 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Well..this dude has been teeeting Bell to the raiders for 8 hours now.  He seems pretty damn convinced.  

well he was suppose to be a raven. the question is who the raiders cut to make room for him if true.......If the Jets did give him a deadline good for them the dude was supposed to be a Jet fan growing up, the most money offered give them the money walk out with contract if not pull the damn thing and stop beig used as leverage by the @$$clown players

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Heard months ago through someone he was going to be a Raven and that they were going to push hard.  Posted it here. 

Sounds like we can add Bell to the "almost Jets" team.

well then why did they release this 6 hours ago?

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/2018-ravens-free-agency-rumor-mill#done

and this

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora

link is bad but the tweet is

Jason La CanforaVerified account @JasonLaCanfora

I continue to be told the Ravens are not in on Le'Veon Bell.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Hmmmm. Unfortunately, the answer is Ray-Door. 

Raydoor 🤫

Awe crap. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2825044-nfl-rumors-raiders-arent-cash-rich-despite-cap-space-ahead-of-vegas-move#done

then there is this.... curious they seem to want to save money so will they need to cut someone to make room. I would take another olineman with coleman.

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It's a rumor.

It also doesn't rule them out.

but that is my whole point they are all rumors. People jumping off of roofs. I agree that the Barr flipping is bad but Paridis and  Bell not coming here is not the end of the world. Protect Sam get a another running back, save the space and build. With a good yr by Sam receivers will want to come. Bell going to the raiders or even the ravens is a short term fix for the raiders older team, they have picks but I really question if they know what they are doing. The ravens is FU to the Steelers. Neither team is winning. if Bell is interested in  he longer term the Jets offer a younger qb  in a division where Brady is getting older. With the ravens they have the browns and the raiders have to deal with the chiefs

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company