Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

jets have to sign bell-this is an offensive driven league and they are throwing all of the money and ONCE AGAIN focusing on the defense -this approach has failed us for over a decade

they drafted sam and have to give him a legit weapon-crowder and bellamy are scrubs and if you drafted Sam to be the qb of the future help him succeed and no  other play in the league can do that better than bell can

If the jets sign bell I will sing the praises of Mac(who I think has put together a terrible team up until this point) if they go with a srub like coleman  instead my hate will grow

• Thumb Down 1

this entire FA season has always been about bell for me-the jets drafted sam to be the qb of the future-he needs a legit pro bowl type of weapon to depend on and bell is that guy. The  Jets have been throwing all kinds of money at the defense once again-sure it is nice to get good players but this is an offensive driven league and we have spent over a decade trying to win by drafting defense and making the defense the backbone of this team and it has failed us.

If the Jets sign bell I will praise Mac who I think has put together a terrible roster in  his tenure-if they pass on Bell my hate will grow-adding scrubs like crowder do not change our offense neither does bellamy and coleman is not the answer either

Bell is the answer and although a different  type of person he can be this teams curtis martin /tomlinson for the next 5 years

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Definitely not a scrub.

guess you did not watch the skins last year-the team begged for a wr to step up crowder failed at doing so and could not stay healthy either-his stats were terrible last year as was his performance

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Definitely not a scrub.

29 catches for under 400 yards is a scrub

the skins needed him to step up last year-he failed miserably in doing so

Just now, RVAJet815 said:

The skins offense was a mess last year. If you're blaming that on Crowder, we have no reason to debate that with you.

yes and he was a big part of it-he was supposed to be one of their top weapons

numbers dont lie he had 29 catches for under 400 yards

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Did you watch what happened to each QB that started for them?

yes and I watched dotson, reed and even old  man davis perform better

• Upvote 1

this is all on mac

if he signs bell I will give him full credit-if he fails full blame

• Thumb Down 1

it will be a huge fail for mac if he cant get bell to come here-we have the money....

it is not often you get a chance to get a hall of fame back to come to your team-the jets have done many bad things over the years but two of the smarter things were bringing in curtis martin and tomlinson

the league is an offensive driven league-you drafted sam to be the qb and future of the team-to load up on defense again is so jet like it is scary and most of those pick ups are to replace guy that mac recently drafted

it is bell or bust for me-if our only offensive FA signing at a skill position is crowder it is a disgace

• Post of the Week 1

bell is a hall of fame type player and a huge need for us and will do wonders for sam

sign him and enjoy the ride

mac is so bad he could lose out when it is jets bidding against the jets to drive the price out

it is with careful execution that he built one of the worst rosters in football which our record clearly illustrates

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yup, that's exactly  how he should play it. Get an answer by some time today, if not, move on. 

how he  should play it is get the guy to say yes I want to be a jet

11 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Getting Bell changes the trajectory of this franchise.  Mac has to close the deal here.  After 4 years of putrid play and a paper thin roster,  this move is a game changer.  

I agree 1000% it was the same when we got curtis martin

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company