Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

That's just stupid.  I would much rather have had Barr and Tevin Coleman than wrap Bell around our necks like an overweight albatross for 4 years.  If only 1st two years were guaranteed, I'd be cool with but this reeks of desperation.

I understand wanting Barr but what in the hell is the obsession with Tevin Coleman on here? Dude is a total jag. Go with a RB in the draft with some potential instead.

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Let's see Bell turn down more money to go to the Ravens.  Every move this guy has made in his football career has been about money (as is his right) so I will be stunned if he changes course now.  He's going to the highest bidder, whoever that might be.  

I love Damien Woody on twitter. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Then go be a Patsy fan.

Seriously. I can't stand it when people think the Jets need to try and do everything like the Patriots. We aren't the Patriots. We don't have Tom Brady and we don't have Bill Belichick. 

Don't spend your whole life trying to be someone else. Do it your way.

• Upvote 1

Do you really want to play on a Ravens team who just had their defense decimated by free agency in a division with the Browns and Steelers offenses? I guess if they're paying you more it doesn't matter but I don't think they are.

• Upvote 1

We went out and got the best offensive play maker available in free agency, and the best slot receiver available. Let's beef up that o-line now and maybe I'll start calling you big mac.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Dead last.  He had 0 yards in 2018.

Once he starts playing again, who knows.  He was pretty damn good before he took a year off whining about his pay (that he'll never ever make back), so he could very well be damn good again.  Or not.

Hence last.  We'll simply have to wait and see what Bell we get.  Elite and hungry....or satisfied and unmotivated after his big payday.

So you're saying the superbowl window is wide open?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company