Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

1 minute ago, Nixhead said:

Like it or not we need Paradis more than Bell. Screw Bell. What he ever do for us?  How happy are we that we didn’t land Kirk Cousins? It would of been a disaster. I don’t think u can draft a center and have him start and be effective game 1 but we could draft a RB in the 2nd round - trade up or down to get a 2nd and throw him right in the fire. Maybe our RBs will be better with an actual O line. In either event we need Paradis. Bell would be an expensive bonus that would hurt us elsewhere. Last time I looked we still need a corner. 

Jets need a player like bell much more than they need a cb or a defensive player. Jets have invested many high and low draft picks and big FA money on CB in previous years. Time to focus on the offense for a change

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

•  
    osVwaChy_bigger.jpg

The #Jets remain the clear favorite for Le'Veon Bell, per league conversations. The #Bears remain in the bidding along with the #Ravens. Both teams have significant interest.

Im sure we have the highest offer. Do the right thing bell. Go on take the money and run

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Except Macc doesn't seem to be taking the bait.

If Macc is only bidding against himself, and somehow doesn't sign Bell, he sucks worse than I thought

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company