Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Looks like Bell is backed into a corner. The Jets biggest competitor with salary cap is the Colts and from the looks of it are out of the running for Bell. The Jets most likely have the largest offer on the table, yet I got the feeling he's not really enthused of coming here thus the holdup. Does he take the most money and play for the Jets, or go somewhere else for less money. In the end I think greedy Bell takes the biggest offer and comes to NY.

• Upvote 1

Mac is getting desperate now with Barr pulling out of the Jets. With the Ravens seemingly out of the Bell sweepstakes, the Jets might be bidding with themselves. Enough with Bell teasing everyone. If I were the Jets brass I would give him a deadline of midnight tonight. Then we move on.

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

He's dicking around with the jets... Pull the offer... Be respectable 

Its becoming a lose-lose situation with Bell. If he takes the Jets deal, a lot of naysayers will be killing the organization for shelling out an obscene amount of money to a RB. If he turns us down, we will have the continued stigma of a losing culture with free agents signing with other teams for less money.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

Problem is that Coleman's agent IS Bell's agent.  So he knows he has the Jets in his hands (and is looking to get two players paid, like the agent for Cousins and McCown did last year).

Actually that's a good thing. Mac should of already got into contact with the agent and started contract talks with  Coleman. That would hasten Bell's decision. I'm sick of the Jets being played for leverage.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

The Jets don't want to get burned again esp by Bell. I'm sure they offered him the biggest contract just come's down to whether he wants to play here or not. If there's a deadline and he doesn't sign beforehand than F*** this guy. 

Please stick to the deadline. With today's stunning turn of events, I've got a bad feeling Bell is not coming here. At the very least we save face and avoid Bell's satisfaction of spurning us if we were to wait it out instead.

• Upvote 1

I don't get it. If Bell does not take the Jets offer, where else can he go? Colts are out. Ravens can't afford Bell and Ingram. If he signs with the Bears or Raiders with limited cap space, he will look foolish signing a low ball contract. Is playing for the Jets really that bad?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Let Oakland have him. Not getting Bell would be such a blessing. 

A blessing, huh? Hope you enjoy all the 3 & outs the Jets anemic offense will produce.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company