Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Well if that is on his album that he is going to drop at midnight.  He should just stick to football,  take the boatload of cash from the JETS and give up the rap game.  Does anyone think he took the year off just to record his album?  LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

If he needed more than an hour to record that sh*t pull the offer now

Whats the Vegas under/over of how many copies he sells.  I say 937

Ok,  As great a talent he is,  to announce your free agency decision in a crapper of an album is ridiculous..  Time to move on.  Sign Houston and grab best player at 3.  Good luck with Lamar Jackson.  What an a**.  There is being a head case and than there is downright stupidity.  This is Leveon Bell.

• Upvote 1

Some dude who used to play for the Raiders tweeted to him .  Can I tell anyone yet.  He also said make us proud. 

The whole gambler reference from the trashy album.  Vegas looks like the landing spot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Ha!  It would be funny if Bell makes a grand announcement....”I’m going to play my football in Las Vegas!”

He may be silly enough to do it.  Even though he has to play one year in Oakland.

4 minutes ago, nyjbuddy said:

Red doors -> Raiders

The Magnet could also be the Colts symbol,  who use to play in Baltimore.  Flip it over

Has anyone seen any cryptic stuff towards the Jets.  I have not as of yet.  So Raiders or Baltimore is what I am leaning towards at the moment.  LOL.  This is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lord have mercy...

At least he is putting on a show.   Kind of amusing actually.  Marketing at its finest.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I’m just ready to hear what’s going on. I have been tired of the suspense all day. Need some positive news since Barr backed out and we lost out on Paradis.

Well we may find out in 34 minutes.  It has been a bad Day.  The Brownies get better with a steal.  Barr decides to wimp out as he was scared to come here.    Paradis looks like the Jets said ,  Not Interested.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company