Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

My guess it's more like he has similar offers on the table and has to pick a team.

I'm sure the Jets made a good case. O-line is ramping up, probably spoke to Darnold - 

If they get Paradis - with Bell this can be a very good offense.

Or he wants everyone to think he has a bunch of comparable offers.

I have a terrible feeling he's going to the Colts. They have more money then the Jets and have a better offensive line currently. Macc just seems to not be able to lure the top guys in. He'll take a little less money to go to the Colts so he comes off as not deciding based on money. 

Macc just can not get it done.

• Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Colts did well without a high priced RB though. 

Could you imagine what their offense would be with Bell? Top 2 or 3 in the league and they have $100 million to spend with a very young team.

6 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

They dont have 100 million to spend anymore. And if that self arrogant assh00le doesn't want to be here. Fug em

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

They didn't sign anyone today and they started the day with $103 million in cap space

Macc cannot close deals. He's a scout, not a GM. I've been saying it for weeks. He has seconditis.

6 minutes ago, King P said:

The same guy said the Jets were offering between $17_$20 million per year. He's going to be a Raider. They leaked the Jets numbers and will take less somewhere else to prove that he's not all about money. They're using the Jets to restore his image. I hope the FO can pivot quickly with a plan B at RB and Center. I think Paradis is as good as gone too. They should've fired this fool.

Just now, MDL_JET said:

Not his fault players rather go play somewhere else. He's giving them the most money. 

When a person accepts a tentative deal it is his job to make sure the guy comes here. I can promise you that the Jets knew he was wishy washy on this deal bc his contract numbers were never released. That says to me the tentative deal was questionable at best. It's Macc's job to know that so they can pivot to other players. He just has a brutal history of finishing second all of the time.

• Like 1

The only thing the Bell deal is holding up is signing a different RB. Him signing or not signing should change nothing regarding the Jets plans at different positions. Especially with the extra $15 million over the next 4 years that they just got back. I'm almost certain they pivoted to a different pass rusher already and are communicating with CB's. Hopefully lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

That's smart. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Lavonte tweeted a hint... (M) agnet (D) oor...  So obvious like he had been saying all along... He is going to the Ravens... 

Midnight Deadline

• Upvote 1

IDK why people think he's releasing it in his album. It sounds like he's going to announce his decision at midnight on social media and probably announce his album release at the same time.

I really want Bell but part of me hopes he misses the deadline and the Jets pull the offer publicly. Then he's forced to take a 3 yr $27 million deal

So either he knows where Bell is going or he knows Bell is trolling everybody. 

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I think we got him guys 

AC813FC3-9C1E-43E9-8CAA-7FA63F8195C9.png

He probably loves the music lol

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company