Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Crowder missed like half the season last year.  But the 3 prior years he was a good weapon.  He will never be a #1 WR, but he will be very good in the Kearse-type role and I don't expect a lackadaisical effort from him which is what we exactly got from kearse last season.  $28 million is a lot for him, but that (overpay) is what happens in free agency with every team's signings in the first couple of days.  

15 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Akbar trying to be relevant.  He doesn't know anything.  

It's a trap

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

or they can even trade back in the first and take the alabama rb.  at least he'd be cheap.

This.  Coleman was mediocre last season and he had zero competition after Devonta Freeman went down early in the season.  Coleman was average at best during a time in which he had all the opportunity in the world to show his talent off, knowing that free agency was looming at the end of the season. And he showed nothing special on the field for most of the season.  He's a jag. 

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

with all this cap space and barr rejecting the offer why were they waiting on anyone?  who else is more important?

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

Holy sh*t

The Fire Maccagnan thread could use some new blood. Head on over and settle in. Welcome.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

He's actually a great guy.

I've met Gary several times.  Love the guy.  He is quite a character so sometimes people don't get him.  

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Pac said:

no way..

so does this mean Macc isn't the anti christ now?

Don't kid yourself.  Mac is still a horrible GM, who is NOT highly respected around the league.  It was foolish to keep him when they cut Bowles loose.  He got taken for a ride by Barr. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

4 years 52m

Does anyone know what the Steelers offered him before he became a hold out?  Wasn't it MORE than what the Jets are giving him?

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

and the steelers replaced him with a nobody...that's sad

Connor is pretty good. Didn't you watch last season?

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

Do I have to use the apostrophe?  Is “Levon” acceptable?

SAR I

Yes you must use the apostrophe.  Because without it,  it sounds like an Elton John song.. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

None of what you say is true about telling Paradis to wait. 

link?  

9 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Dcat you are better than this ... What do Barr and Cousins have in common ???

The Vikings are quickly losing a lot of trading partners.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The Jets NEVER had any deal in place with Cousins.  They made him an offer and then he accepted the Vikings offer  That's fair.  On the other hand, from what I surmise, there was a deal in place for Barr and he reneged.  (Like CB  Winfield did to the Jets many years ago).  That's dirty pool.  Mac got screwed by Barr and his agent.  Not the same at all as Cousins.

5 hours ago, Skeptable said:

The Paradis thing is being misreported as you are quoting here and has since been corrected... The Jets were the first to the table with an offer when he first came to NY and basically told his agent that he wants to go to the country and not a big city. So they used the Jets to get better offers but that is why the Jets pulled their offer... He didn't want to come... Hence the tweet from Gary it takes 2 to Tango... 

I appreciate the clarification. I was 100% wrong it seems.   I had interpreted the "it takes two to tango" Vaynerchuk quote as meaning it was the Jets who refused to dance.  It never dawned on me that he was referring to his own client (Paradis) that refused to dance.   

Sorry guys. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

None of what you say is true about telling Paradis to wait. 

yeah... I was wrong there.  

• Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company