Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

7 minutes ago, Team archer said:

talkin bout decisions decisions, boy sign that contract. YOU CANT BULLsh*t A BULLsh*tTER

He's just waiting for any other team to jump in if they haven't already.  Then he will go there. He's not coming here as sad as that makes me for some rock solid posters here. 

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Like a bunch of scorned women—the hatred for his wanting to maximise his value is ridic

I personally have no opinion on whether or not he maximizes his value. I just want to sign him.  Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh   :( 

12 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Yes.  That is correct.  My phone doesn't autocorrect.  Maybe it should.

Or you could learn how to spell.  Either/Or really.   :-) 

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm getting absolutely no work done while refreshing twitter all day.  Make the decision already Bell!

Something tells me he's waiting until he drops his little mixtape tonight and that pisses me off slightly.  

LOL  Me too buddy.  I keep trying to reframe m my brain and get some stuff done. Then without knowing I came back I tell myself again to stop it and get work done.  Here I am again.  Hi  there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Why? We made him a resonable offer which he agreed too and the Vikings offered just as much for him to stay where he has built the last four years of his life? We did the right thing and didn't chase him and offer more and that is the wrong move?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Agreed, but it still sucks to have him coming here and move on, potentially missing out on other guys, then have him change his mind.   It's seems to be the only time it's happened out there with the agreed upon deals so far. Chances are it will be the only one. That leave the Jets being the only franchise that got stood up at the alter.  not the biggest deal but it still sucks and makes us look a bit worse than we did prior to it happening. 

I'm wondering if Mosely is in talks with the Ravens right now.  

Six teams reportedly are in play for Le’Veon Bell

Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2019, 10:20 AM EDT

Where do we get these tweets about the Jets bidding against the Jets? 

Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that there’s a “good likelihood” that Bell will be picking the Jets, Colts, Ravens, Packers, Texans, or Bills today.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

This is a bunch of hours ago.  But who knows?

LOL  good point.  

Is this better?  7 min ago    :)  

Le'Veon Bell rumors: Colts out, looking like RB down to these three teams in NFL free agency

There are several teams gunning to try and land Le'Veon Bell in free agency

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That's awesome!  I seriously hope that is the case.  Selfish finished last.  Bird in the hand.  and the rest.  There were reposts of him thinking 16-18 mil per was realistic.  Who knows what it really is, but that's pretty good news if true. 

I wonder which poster is Bell on JN :) 

6 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

FALSE

hahaha  You're false!  

16 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Nature of the beast with the legal tampering period. Sucks it happens to us but at least it happened today and not tomorrow when it is too late to steal players who shook hands with someone else.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Agreed. better earlier than later.  

We should go steal Morse. That would make everything better. :) 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

51m guaranteed?

Well that IS the caveat huh?  Maybe if they sweeten it just enough to make it realistic to stay. Who knows?  I love that guy and would really like to see him playing for us. The D will be no nonsense. He runs $hit out there!  

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

The guy mailed in the last game he played in (AFC champ game). Signing him to 17 mill plus would be a colossal mistake. Hell sit out again without blinking. I can’t believe the Jets are actually doing this.

I actually agree with you. 

What's interesting about that take is I listened to NFL radio the entire day after the Raiders traded for AB. The general consensus with all of the hosts and people interviewed was that the Raiders and AB won the day with the Steelers being the slaughtered lamb. The entire day was about how great AB is as a teammate and the hardest worker etc etc etc.  I see him as much bigger problem than Bell and was very surprised to hear the overwhelming agreement of the great move it wss for the Raiders. Truly blown away by the outpouring of love for him. 

I don't know anymore man. I think I may have actually gotten old and no longer relate to the world overall. 

Its official: i dislike bell so much as a person i am more interested in seeing a douche like him crushed and  humbled by the jets pulling their offer than i do watching him be a superstar in green.
i hate hum.... cant root for him. Done sorry

Only took a couple of hours huh?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

After what I've seen from Bell the last 2 days I want no part of him on this team. Ask yourself, why did the Colts make no attempt to sign him despite having a surplus of cap space?  

The last 16 months did nothing but the last 36 hours are the last straw? Interesting.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Deep breaths fellas.  
Le'Veon Bell is a different cat.  So was Deion Sanders.  So was Shannon Sharpe.  So was Randy Moss.  And this will be a different caliber of unique... but so was Troy Polamalu.
Le'Veon Bell is a special player.  He will be the best offensive player the franchise has ever had the second he walks in the door.   Let it play out...

Abd then he will take a nap.... for the duration of his guaranteed contract

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I don't believe the risk with Bell is so much higher than any other player being signed this week.

Wilk? Tru? Revis?

It happens to other teams too. 

Fraud Agency requires grossly overpaying.  So it is my contention to grossly overpay for a potentially franchise changing player.  That is what he is, in my opinion.   Barr is not.  Mosely is not.    Paradis is not.  Etc.

Barr has been to 4 prowls in 5 years. Mosely has been to 4 prowls in 5 years.  Why do you not believe in their value?  Neither has held out for an entire season during a playoff contending season. 

I hear your point of course, but come on man.  

8 minutes ago, aagarcia said:

Deal is probably already done and the Jets are trying to get other free agents.  He just made them agree to not announce anything due to his album release.

Yeah.. That's it.  

Just now, southtown24th said:

this music sucks balls

SO BAD!!

EY! Its WINSDAY!!

• Like 1

Bruh this album is ass.......
Side note... Gary Vee tweeted a Jet and a smiley face then deleted it so what do we think that means guys

It means he wanted to see how many people would grab on go something he posted for 3 seconds.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company