The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those folks who keep saying we should pass on one game changing player after another year after year have to realize you can't win without GREAT players................................. and Joe Dimaggio is dead and didn't play football..............

6 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I'm wondering why we havent heard anything about his visiting anyone. Given the year off, his financial demands, and rumors that he turned into a fat slob, I would THINK potential teams would be meeting with him before signing... 

Because players can not meet with teams yet. That seems like a very good reason why. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Lev Bell is gonna make his decision on Wednesday at the exact time his get this ALBUM drops (yes it’s dropping March 13th this can not be a coincidence).  So all you guys staring at his twitter feed, and others for a Bell signing wait till Wednesday around album drop time.

Educated Guess.

If the Jets do sign Bell, it will undoubtedly be on the Ides Of March. 

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Here's what I will say...my biggest takeway from FA coverage...Id like to do naughty things with Lindsay Rhoads...just saying.

58 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Hey, hey!!! My girl is not to be mentioned with naughty thoughts!!  She’s a sweet young lady!!  ?

Is there a pic of this Lindsey Rhodes chick?  (For research purposes)

Archived