Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Maybe they showed Bell the new uniform. 

And hes leaking clues to his new fanbase.  ;)

8 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Post in other thread, but Cimini stated on ESPN Radio NY this Noon hour that Jets interest in Bell as of this morning is TEPID. 

They are NOT WRITING a BLANK CHECK to Bell and this is what has dragged out Bell's decision. 

Jets REALLY want Paradis badly as well, and Paradis is STILL in NYC as of this morning. 

That's encouraging!

This team can be DEFCON 5 if we get Bell and Paradis!!!

Prepare for launch!

Image result for to the moon alice meme

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Its ok.

Not the end of the world but I want Bell. Jets haven't had a player of his caliber on offense in my lifetime. 

Just now, Ohhthepain said:

Dont have a good feeling about Paridis / Bell coming.

Same here, but still possible.

it will be a huge fail for mac if he cant get bell to come here-we have the money....

it is not often you get a chance to get a hall of fame back to come to your team-the jets have done many bad things over the years but two of the smarter things were bringing in curtis martin and tomlinson

the league is an offensive driven league-you drafted sam to be the qb and future of the team-to load up on defense again is so jet like it is scary and most of those pick ups are to replace guy that mac recently drafted

it is bell or bust for me-if our only offensive FA signing at a skill position is crowder it is a disgace

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

it will be a huge fail for mac if he cant get bell to come here-we have the money....

it is not often you get a chance to get a hall of fame back to come to your team-the jets have done many bad things over the years but two of the smarter things were bringing in curtis martin and tomlinson

the league is an offensive driven league-you drafted sam to be the qb and future of the team-to load up on defense again is so jet like it is scary and most of those pick ups are to replace guy that mac recently drafted

it is bell or bust for me-if our only offensive FA signing at a skill position is crowder it is a disgace

Not getting Paradis would be the bigger fail. Bigger need for Sam. 

Just now, kmnj said:

Can we stop with stupid hot takes. Macc can't just sign every player he wants. There are plenty of other teams with cap space and players have other considerations when picking teams. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Some of you folks need a starter course on legitame Twitter sources of information.

Legitimate is that what you meant? 

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Can we stop with stupid hot takes. Macc can't just sign every player he wants. There are plenty of other teams with cap space and players have other considerations when picking teams. 

Exactly but that’s not how it works around here. When a free agent signs with another team it’s on Macc 😂 

All signs point to Bell being a Jet. Paradis on the other hand feels a little more up in the air

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is the Jets fanbase. They are made of stupid hot takes. Including me

Just now, BigRy56 said:

All signs point to Bell being a Jet. Paradis on the other hand feels a little more up in the air

Image result for oh my god happy gifs