Jump to content

The Le'Veon Bell Thread


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

 

That's the best way to handle it. Can't let Bell situation cost us a chance at other FAs. 

Exactly.  That’s what Barr did so Bell needs to give us a answer or adios. I’m not a Bell fan but with the extra cap space I will accept it better

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meaning The Jets offered the most money but it's not where I wanted to end up. 

What did he tweet, dickhead?

Stop... This is the fun of this - I love days like today in the offseason.  Every rumor, every tweet etc. It's one or two days a season - have fun with it!  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

If this is true then you can bet your ass that Bell is a Jet.

 

 

That's just stupid.  I would much rather have had Barr and Tevin Coleman than wrap Bell around our necks like an overweight albatross for 4 years.  If only 1st two years were guaranteed, I'd be cool with but this reeks of desperation.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nycdan said:

That's just stupid.  I would much rather have had Barr and Tevin Coleman than wrap Bell around our necks like an overweight albatross for 4 years.  If only 1st two years were guaranteed, I'd be cool with but this reeks of desperation.

Of course it’s desperation. Barr just bent them over a barrel.

Screw it

Do what you have to do to wrap up Bell and Paradis, re-sign Henry Anderson, maybe add a cheap CB and then focus on the draft.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

That's just stupid.  I would much rather have had Barr and Tevin Coleman than wrap Bell around our necks like an overweight albatross for 4 years.  If only 1st two years were guaranteed, I'd be cool with but this reeks of desperation.

I understand wanting Barr but what in the hell is the obsession with Tevin Coleman on here? Dude is a total jag. Go with a RB in the draft with some potential instead.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mac has absolutely no skill.  Making players like trumain johnson, bell and mosely the highest paid player at their respective position takes no talent.  Tannenbaum used to do this.  Recipe for disaster.

How many players do the pats have thst are the highest paid at their position.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mac has absolutely no skill.  Making players like trumain johnson, bell and mosely the highest paid player at their respective position takes no talent.  Tannenbaum used to do this.  Recipe for disaster.

How many players do the pats have thst are the highest paid at their position.

You don't tend to have to pay a fortune for players to play on a winning team. The winning is enough. The fame is enough. The sponsorship brought about from winning is enough.

Do let me know what is appealing about the Jets aside from money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I understand wanting Barr but what in the hell is the obsession with Tevin Coleman on here? Dude is a total jag. Go with a RB in the draft with some potential instead.

That's fine.  My understanding is Coleman is the next best FA RB out there.  But I'd rather start a 4th round rookie than tie up $60MM for Bell.  Right now we should be signing deals we can get out of in 2 years so when we have to start paying mad money to Adams and Darnold, we can do it without stripping our team bare.  In 2022, Bell is going to probably be in Ted Washington's weight class and still carry a dead money hit of $10MM to cut.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...