The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

Just now, Pac said:

There it is..  Macc isnt ******* around.

and then what, sign coleman?  i'm not saying they should let bell string them along but in terms of talent there just aren't many options.  it's undeniable that bell would really help darnold out the next few years and isn't that what it's about - so that one day the jets can promote the next rb into the starting role and darnold will be a stud and it won't matter.  that is worth extra coin.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yup, that's exactly  how he should play it. Get an answer by some time today, if not, move on. 

how he  should play it is get the guy to say yes I want to be a jet

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'd do what they did with Suh last year..  give him till 5 today then move on to Coleman.

Fck off with Coleman... and everything about it.

I'm not crazy about Bell but i won't deny the ceiling/upside -- but FCK off with this "coleman could be the answer" talk. If it's not bell, then we sign an Ingram or maybe no one at all. Ajayi, I don't g.a.f. --- and draft someone.... 

but NOT willing to let this team drop 20 mill in guarantees for another COP back. 

(still pissed about todays happenings)

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

and then what, sign coleman?  i'm not saying they should let bell string them along but in terms of talent there just aren't many options.  it's undeniable that bell would really help darnold out the next few years and isn't that what it's about - so that one day the jets can promote the next rb into the starting role and darnold will be a stud and it won't matter.  that is worth extra coin.

I want bell but they cant be used and lose out on Ingram or coleman..  I'm sure they offered him a boat load of money and Adam's has been giving him Twitter hand jobs for months..  at a certain you gotta tell him to gfh.

I'm getting absolutely no work done while refreshing twitter all day.  Make the decision already Bell!

Something tells me he's waiting until he drops his little mixtape tonight and that pisses me off slightly.  

The saving grace for Barr is that the Jets can draft a young pass rusher anyway. So that really didnt hurt. Moreso the PR look is bad.
Why? We made him a resonable offer which he agreed too and the Vikings offered just as much for him to stay where he has built the last four years of his life? We did the right thing and didn't chase him and offer more and that is the wrong move?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I'm getting absolutely no work done while refreshing twitter all day.  Make the decision already Bell!

Something tells me he's waiting until he drops his little mixtape tonight and that pisses me off slightly.  

LOL  Me too buddy.  I keep trying to reframe m my brain and get some stuff done. Then without knowing I came back I tell myself again to stop it and get work done.  Here I am again.  Hi  there. 

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Why? We made him a resonable offer which he agreed too and the Vikings offered just as much for him to stay where he has built the last four years of his life? We did the right thing and didn't chase him and offer more and that is the wrong move?

Because most people are stupid and have agendas

16 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Patriots would never do business like this.  Embarassing.

NFL offices and every major network and Newspaper is based in NYC. Patriots only get love from the media....

Mac got turned down by Barr who wanted to stay with the team who drafted him and where he has established his life.

I don't get the anger towards Mac or Barr for that.

At this point, doesn't it look like it has to be us?  Raiders can't afford him.  Ravens are in talks with Ingram.  Colts are out (supposedly).  Who else is there?  Is it too late for Pittsburgh to franchise the guy?  I want him but am wearing thin on his act.  Reminds me of another guy who used to play for us before he fell off a cliff (Revis).

13 minutes ago, flgreen said:

I'm the Jets, I take a $1,000,000 off the table, and call Coleman's agent.  Not signing Coleman right now, but not letting this bozo jerk us around 

Problem is that Coleman's agent IS Bell's agent.  So he knows he has the Jets in his hands (and is looking to get two players paid, like the agent for Cousins and McCown did last year).

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Agreed, but it still sucks to have him coming here and move on, potentially missing out on other guys, then have him change his mind.   It's seems to be the only time it's happened out there with the agreed upon deals so far. Chances are it will be the only one. That leave the Jets being the only franchise that got stood up at the alter.  not the biggest deal but it still sucks and makes us look a bit worse than we did prior to it happening. 

I'm wondering if Mosely is in talks with the Ravens right now.  

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

NFL offices and every major network and Newspaper is based in NYC. Patriots only get love from the media....

Mac got turned down who wanted to stay with the team who drafted him and where he has established his life.

I don't get the anger towards Mac or Barr for that.

Barr and his agent deserve some egg on their face for this.

Archived