The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a terrible feeling he's going to the Colts. They have more money then the Jets and have a better offensive line currently. Macc just seems to not be able to lure the top guys in. He'll take a little less money to go to the Colts so he comes off as not deciding based on money. 

Macc just can not get it done.

Just now, choon328 said:

I have a terrible feeling he's going to the Colts. They have more money then the Jets and have a better offensive line currently. Macc just seems to not be able to lure the top guys in. He'll take a little less money to go to the Colts so he comes off as not deciding based on money. 

Macc just can not get it done.

Colts did well without a high priced RB though. 

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I’m sure your report the next day would go something like, “Jamal showed up at my party (too early of course) and only brought cheap beer. But he let everyone know very loudly over and over that he brought beer. Then he invited some of his friends who I don’t care for to MY party. It’s so annoying. Everyone seems to like him. Why don’t they see the real Jamal that I see?”

I’m a real man. Homeboy brings a twelver of PBR to my party, that bitch is getting black-bagged.

Bet it has nothing to do with him signing with anybody, and probably something else more personal.

Bell is trolling ya'll. He knows what he's doing. Despite popular belief, athletes in general aren't as dumb as you think they are 

Assuming that we are the high bidder, I would be surprised if he signed with us. This has the makings of a love fest with a team that offered less but he wanted to play for. The fans will love him and it also saves a little face of sitting out a year and not going for all the money.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Happy - very happy to see him go elsewhere.  Too much money for a position that just does not have value and where players are always injured ( or will be).  Worst contracts in football now are the highly paid RBs - Gurley, Freeman, etc.  It's the line and the system, not the player that makes a RB successful in the NFL.  I just don't want this guy and his bloated salary/ego anywhere near this locker room.  The Texans are a good fit.  Go there.

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Happy - very happy to see him go elsewhere.  Too much money for a position that just does not have value and where players are always injured ( or will be).  Worst contracts in football now are the highly paid RBs - Gurley, Freeman, etc.  It's the line and the system, not the player that makes a RB successful in the NFL.  I just don't want this guy and his bloated salary/ego anywhere near this locker room.  The Texans are a good fit.  Go there.

Yet the patriots took one in the first round. 

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

This isn't news.  It's been out there for...around 8 years now.

If that's so, why is he dragging this franchise around by the dick for the better part of the last two years.  Every time he's approached about playing here, he's lukewarm, or worse, like some cross eyed spinster who wants to be wooed at the dance.  He's full of sh*t, in my opinion.  Watch.  Nice pull with the tweet anyway, kudos.

10 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Colts did well without a high priced RB though. 

Could you imagine what their offense would be with Bell? Top 2 or 3 in the league and they have $100 million to spend with a very young team.

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Could you imagine what their offense would be with Bell? Top 2 or 3 in the league and they have $100 million to spend with a very young team.

can you imagine what ours would be if we got him, paradis, drafted allen and another WR?

5 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

I've favored both at different times, Kraft was far better 30 years ago when they used real fat and cheese instead of edible plastic. As for the life choices, yes, but for numerous other reasons.

Agreed that the Kraft mac+cheese just isn't what it used to be.  But Velveeta...there's something magical about it I can't explain.  The stomach wants what the stomach wants.  Right out of the foil pack please.

41 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I heard he tweeted that he wants to play for Todd Bowles. ?

Whats there not to like? Guaranteed job security regardless of performance. And discipline? no worries there, Bell could get away with murder. 

7 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Feel like I'm the only one who doesn't care what happens here. If we sign him, great. If not, great. Biggest priority was upgrading the line, second is finding a pass rusher. We do need a RB upgrade but it doesn't have to be Bell.

Bell doesn't just upgrade the running game.  He makes the passing game lethal as well.

Considering there aren't any superstar WR out there, Bell is the next best thing.

Him, Anderson, Enunwa, Crowder and Herndon would be difficult for any secondary to stop.

Archived