Jump to content
Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Recommended Posts

Have not been following crazy close. Get quality, Bell, 2 OL's...WR....LB and Corner, sign and draft rest.. Is this a big ask? Aside from Bell, how close or far are we from my request. Or is it pie in the sky.
We signed one of the better slot recievers, the best lb and swing a trade for a former pro bowl left guard so I would say four wishes are plausible

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread is a microcosm of why I hate my fellow Jets fans.

IMG_0464.thumb.JPG.446977f95db60d048be2b924b71c415c.JPG

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread is a microcosm of why I hate my fellow Jets fans.

The amount of time I’ve spent following this thread is a microcosm of why i hate myself 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

i hear he went to Dicks to get his ravens, jets and colts hats today for the big reveal.

so this dumb **** is going to announce at midnight? I hate this guy already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread is a microcosm of why I hate my fellow Jets fans.

Funny.  I was thinking most of the other threads are why I hate the fraud agency frenzy.

Bell is the only guy I really want and believe is worth these inflated, egregious contracts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m surprised so many jet fans want this guy. Yes very talented but his antics are crazy plus once he gets his money I doubt he will be extra motivated

I go back and forth.  He is a Revis-like pain.  He will be grossly overpaid.  But the guy can really play:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J_Smith said:

The amount of time I’ve spent following this thread is a microcosm of why i hate myself 

No sh*t....I'm probably staring at, at least one day in the office this weekend because I've haven't gotten much done these last two days.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

so this dumb **** is going to announce at midnight? I hate this guy already.

Yup. And supposedly this is a "no brainer" move lol.  Im telling you once this guy gets his money he will pull a Trumaine Johnson maybe worse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

We signed one of the better slot recievers, the best lb and swing a trade for a former pro bowl left guard so I would say four wishes are plausible

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app
 

Thanksfullsizeoutput_76e.thumb.jpeg.6620bc94e189cc14669c762cb4d45dba.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bruce Harper said:

I go back and forth.  He is a Revis-like pain.  He will be grossly overpaid.  But the guy can really play:

 

At least Revis still played at a bigtime level when he got payed and didnt sit out an entire year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bell has us by the balls. If we had a new GM noway does he bring in this self promoting cancer.  But our current GM is on the hot seat. And he just got back stabbed by one FA.  He has to make a splash. Bell is going to hurt this team for years to come if we sign him. We're going to get Revis'ed. Pull the offer and tell him to F off. Nobody else wants to pay him. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

 

And the Browns sign Sheldon for 3 years 36 million..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jets723 said:

At least Revis still played at a bigtime level when he got payed and didnt sit out an entire year

yeah but Revis got paid.  no doubt in my mind he would have sat out too!!  Listen, you hate it when it happens, but once they get paid, it's worth it.  just a real PITA every few years or so.  not like Brown or Beckham.  So glad we have neither one of those.  THAT is something the Jets culture does not need!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IndianaJet said:

No sh*t....I'm probably staring at, at least one day in the office this weekend because I've haven't gotten much done these last two days.

me too man.  Haven't done one lick of work since I found out about Barr.  I've been glued to this board and twitter since.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I just went and did stuff for several hours. Has he seriously still not announced this sh*t?

You have to buy his album and listen to track 3 to get his answer. It’ll be after his song about dodging a drive-by franchise tag in the mean streets of Pittsburgh. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

No sh*t....I'm probably staring at, at least one day in the office this weekend because I've haven't gotten much done these last two days.

 

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

me too man.  Haven't done one lick of work since I found out about Barr.  I've been glued to this board and twitter since.  

Same here I was supposed to clean my garage out the last 2 days it didn't happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ditched a day out with clients today to watch this sh*t...I am pissed.  This guy is a piece of sh*t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

At least Revis still played at a bigtime level when he got payed and didnt sit out an entire year

Revis came from a different background....6c01a09b-80f8-4805-8673-52a76282df11_zps442da0ea.jpg.b4cdafb8b18bb729aa43a31e6ccee045.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

yeah but Revis got paid.  no doubt in my mind he would have sat out too!!  Listen, you hate it when it happens, but once they get paid, it's worth it.  just a real PITA every few years or so.  not like Brown or Beckham.  So glad we have neither one of those.  THAT is something the Jets culture does not need!!

Yeah but Revis didnt do the antics Bell has done m plus Revis did in fact love being a Jet while its obvious Bell would rather go someplace else but this will be his best offer so thats why I dont expect him to be that motivated once he gets his money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread is a microcosm of why I hate my fellow Jets fans.

image.png.e130c395eae63a324ccfcc4e1bb9c178.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Y’all still think I’m crazy when I say things like; bells  agent doesn’t want to sign here cause it’s going to impact his chance to get an extension?? LOL nobody wants to play here man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Bell is going to announce when he wants to announce.  He's gonna do it his way and no one else's.

He's going to announce his team at the same time his "album drops" - set your clocks for Midnight

 

I'm already tired of this guy with his pseudo-drama bullsh*t. If he signs here and pulls this kiddy crap he will be one of the most hated Jets before the season even starts. Maybe it goes over in Pittsburgh but it ain't gonna fly in NYC. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

 Y’all still think I’m crazy when I say things like; bells  agent doesn’t want to sign here cause it’s going to impact his chance to get an extension?? LOL nobody wants to play here man 

Starts at the top.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I go back and forth.  He is a Revis-like pain.  He will be grossly overpaid.  But the guy can really play:

 

Amazing patience behind the line followed by a terrific, decisive first step to the hole. One thing I noticed in watching that, he doesn't seem to have the gliding style of running in the open field he had earlier in his career, which makes him appear a bit slower once he hits the second level. Doesn't seem he ever had that extra gear, am I wrong about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I'm already tired of this guy with his pseudo-drama bullsh*t. If he signs here and pulls this kiddy crap he will be one of the most hated Jets before the season even starts. Maybe it goes over in Pittsburgh but it ain't gonna fly in NYC. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

The ironic thing is that the people salivating at the thought of signing him will be the first ones to bash Macc for signing him if he doesnt produce like he did a couple years ago lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amazing patience behind the line followed by a terrific, decisive first step to the hole. One thing I noticed in watching that, he doesn't seem to have the gliding style of running in the open field he had earlier in his career, which makes him appear a bit slower once he hits the second level. Doesn't seem he ever had that extra gear, am I wrong about that?

He never had breakaway speed. Just very patient and strong with great instincts.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's the plan exactly when we miss out on Bell? 

Who we looking at after this ends? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The ironic thing is that the people salivating at the thought of signing him will be the first ones to bash Macc for signing him if he doesnt produce like he did a couple years ago lol

That's always the case only Jet fans never get it wrong..:beer:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You have to buy his album and listen to track 3 to get his answer. It’ll be after his song about dodging a drive-by franchise tag in the mean streets of Pittsburgh. 

Do you have to play the record backwards?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We started the 2019 free agency period with the most money in the NFL and here we are today, are Jets fans satisfied or unhappy with the current roster situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:


He never had breakaway speed. Just very patient and strong with great instincts.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Perfect for an inadequate line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...