The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Hopefully a new GM

Macc is handling this right. Bell has a lot of baggage and obviously doesnt want to be here but unfortunately he will take the best offer which is us and be a lazy prick with a sh*tty album lol

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Macc is handling this right. Bell has a lot of baggage and obviously doesnt want to be here but unfortunately he will take the best offer which is us and be a lazy prick with a sh*tty album lol

How so? Other free agents aren't  waiting on the NY Jets they are signing elsewhere in the meantime. 

Let me guess MM has Clyde  Gates and others on speed dial standing by. 

COME ON MAN 

This guy hasn't played in a year. He has spent that year partying and eating down in Miami. Now with His budding music career(LOL) do you think he is going to be that focused motivated guy you last saw play for Pittsburgh? Especially after getting paid? Can you imagine his butt hurt tweets when Jet Fans start in on him? Hell Adams takes a pounding and comes out swinging but I don't think Bell has that in him. Bell might be soft.

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

This guy hasn't played in a year. He has spent that year partying and eating down in Miami. Now with His budding music career(LOL) do you think he is going to be that focused motivated guy you last saw play for Pittsburgh? Especially after getting paid? Can you imagine his butt hurt tweets when Jet Fans start in on him? Hell Adams takes a pounding and comes out swinging but I don't think Bell has that in him. Bell might be soft.

BINGO

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We started the 2019 free agency period with the most money in the NFL and here we are today, are Jets fans satisfied or unhappy with the current roster situation. 

We added a very good G via trade, top shelf LB, above avg slot and some lessor pieces. I have mixed feelings about this Diva, but Darnold deserves better weapons. Only disappointed we didnt get Paradis.

Edge rushers are deep in this draft. Rather have Bosa or even Allen on a rookie deal than Barr. 

I'm giving Macc a week to see how this settles but hes off to a better start than I feared.

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

with all this cap space and barr rejecting the offer why were they waiting on anyone?  who else is more important?

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

Holy sh*t

The Fire Maccagnan thread could use some new blood. Head on over and settle in. Welcome.

22 minutes ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

We added a very good G via trade, top shelf LB, above avg slot and some lessor pieces. I have mixed feelings about this Diva, but Darnold deserves better weapons. Only disappointed we didnt get Paradis.

Edge rushers are deep in this draft. Rather have Bosa or even Allen on a rookie deal than Barr. 

I'm giving Macc a week to see how this settles but hes off to a better start than I feared.

The Jets upgrades at OG, ILB, and Slot WR-low impact positions where good teams fill on the cheap with developmental talent.

Add this to the awful hire of Gase and Williams and this offseason is an abject failure. 

44 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I'm already tired of this guy with his pseudo-drama bullsh*t. If he signs here and pulls this kiddy crap he will be one of the most hated Jets before the season even starts. Maybe it goes over in Pittsburgh but it ain't gonna fly in NYC. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

My gut feeling is that he's just using the Jets for leverage and is not going to sign here.  He might end up taking a little less from a better team (e.g. the Ravens).I won't lose any sleep over it either way.  Bell hasn't played in a year and is apparently out of shape.  He's going to want a lot of guaranteed money and a big contract.  RBs can be found in the 3rd and 4th rounds.  Just worry about building the OL (though I'm not sure if there are any more FA acquisitions we can make that are worth it) and even mediocre RBs will look really good.  

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

My gut feeling is that he's just using the Jets for leverage and is not going to sign here.  He might end up taking a little less from a better team (e.g. the Ravens).I won't lose any sleep over it either way.  Bell hasn't played in a year and is apparently out of shape.  He's going to want a lot of guaranteed money and a big contract.  RBs can be found in the 3rd and 4th rounds.  Just worry about building the OL (though I'm not sure if there are any more FA acquisitions we can make that are worth it) and even mediocre RBs will look really good.  

Problem is though, we've got massive holes at RB, C, Edge, CB and Slot CB, and reasonable ones at WR1, TE2, LT, RT & RG. Considering Mac's record in the draft, it's expecting an awful lot for him to fill in the multiple holes, at premium positions, he has left us with. 

Unless we're happy to wit through for another "4 year rebuild", then we need to splash out in FA. We're a bloody awful team, both results wise and to watch. I'd like to see us at least try to be exciting and fun. 

The Jets don't want to get burned again esp by Bell. I'm sure they offered him the biggest contract just come's down to whether he wants to play here or not. If there's a deadline and he doesn't sign beforehand than F*** this guy. 

I agree. There is always next years free agent group. Sign some lower tiered guys and have a good good draft. Next year the money will still be there and hopefully we gain a few players in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived