Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Main reason mccags should have been fired with bowles… They Are Both Inept. 

This is where it gets a little tough tho for a few reasons. First we werent in the draft room. Second Bowles couldnt develop anyone? I find it hard to believe all these guys couldnt be developed. Bowles couldnt even handle starting the best players. He favored vets and seemed to have no interest in younger players even though it was a rebuilding team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread is a microcosm of why I hate my fellow Jets fans.

I couldn't have said it better myself. We are only into day 2 of legal tampering and tampons are already overflowing.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RSJ said:

This is where it gets a little tough tho for a few reasons. First we werent in the draft room. Second Bowles couldnt develop anyone? I find it hard to believe all these guys couldnt be developed. Bowles couldnt even handle starting the best players. He favored vets and seemed to have no interest in younger players even though it was a rebuilding team.

mccags BLOWS... If you haven't seen that by now there's not much I can help you with.

42 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Oh great , now Jamal’s dog is missing too. This day just gets worse and worse. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jetsons said:

mccags BLOWS... If you haven't seen that by now there's not much I can help you with.

Yeah that trade for a top Guard for peanuts was crap.

Coaching provides input and develops players. If you dont know THAT fact you are not paying attention. Bowles couldnt even get players to meetings on time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh great , no Jamal’s dog is missing too. This day just gets worse and worse. 

He should check your belly

21 minutes ago, Thinker said:

People here actually believed that nonsense too..

7 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

The Jets don't want to get burned again esp by Bell. I'm sure they offered him the biggest contract just come's down to whether he wants to play here or not. If there's a deadline and he doesn't sign beforehand than F*** this guy. 

Please stick to the deadline. With today's stunning turn of events, I've got a bad feeling Bell is not coming here. At the very least we save face and avoid Bell's satisfaction of spurning us if we were to wait it out instead.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh great , no Jamal’s dog is missing too. This day just gets worse and worse. 

It’s good to see that our fearless leader is doing exactly the same thing that we’re all doing - checking twitter to see who Bell follows next.

3 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Please stick to the deadline. With today's stunning turn of events, I've got a bad feeling Bell is not coming here. At the very least we save face and avoid Bell's satisfaction of spurning us if we were to wait it out instead.

And i think part of mccagnan’s objective is to save face.  B/c if he didn’t, bell could do something that Barr just did.  

Just keep telling yourself he isn't coming here...so, it won't sting as much when he signs with the Ravens 

12 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Yeah that trade for a top Guard for peanuts was crap.

a broken clock is right twice a day... I guess you'll give him a medal.

2 minutes ago, J_Smith said:

I can’t wait to pretend like i secretly wanted Coleman the whole time

Delusional jets fan thinks he’s getting Coleman...

13 minutes ago, RSJ said:

Coaching provides input and develops players. If you dont know THAT fact you are not paying attention. Bowles couldnt even get players to meetings on time.

& macc couldn't even get the decent players.

He just sat out a full year and there is a team showing substantial money and wants the player on the team and he is still acting like this.  Buyer beware!

2 minutes ago, jetsons said:

a broken clock is right twice a day... I guess you'll give him a medal.

I may send him a coffee of the month membership.

Depends how free agency goes.

So far so good.  Day 2 and have 3 new starters in positions of need.

Coleman can be a complementary piece in an offense’s backfield but he shouldn’t get treated like a feature back nor should he get paid like one. So lets pray to the football gods Bell chooses the Jets. 

8 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Just go after a duo of ingram and coleman. To hell with bell if he doesnt wanna tell us

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2019/3/11/18260552/ravens-interested-in-rb-mark-ingram-not-leveon-bell-nfl-free-agency-rumors-2019-news-information

Ravens extend contract offer to RB Mark Ingram

Not Bell, Ingram

By Kyle P Barber@BB_KylePBarber Mar 11, 2019, 4:05pm EDT
usa_today_11491523.0.jpg Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

While Ravens fans— and players — continue to hope for Le’Veon Bell to join Charm City, the Ravens are making moves for a different running back.

According to ESPN’s Dianna Russini, Baltimore has offered a contract to RB Mark Ingram.

The eight-year veteran isn’t a bad option for the Ravens as his skill in both the rushing and receiving games compliment perfectly. Also, Ingram’s game as aged rather well as he’s never had a season over 240 carries [PFR]. For reference, Le’Veon Bell has produced 240+ carry seasons in four seasons, with 2017 going for an astonishing 321 rushes [PFR].

As I mentioned, Ingram’s game has only grown in recent years. In his first five seasons, he never eclipsed 1,000 rushing yards, though he came close in 2014 (964). But in his last three seasons, Ingram has broken 1,000 rushing yards twice. He’s also become a threat in the receiving game with 905 yards and five touchdowns in the past three seasons.

Some may disagree with this decision, but I’d much rather see Ingram on the Ravens than Bell. The money isn’t there to sign Bell and if they force a mega-deal to the latter, they won’t be capable of re-signing many, if any, players this season. Plugging multiple roster holes with depth is far better than spending big money on a big contract for one running back. This could be a great fit for the team both on the field and on the budget.

I've accepted he's not coming. The only real FA of consequence we've missed out on is Paradis and seeing the offer he got and his injuries, it might have been wise to pass on him. 

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

What’s the deadline? Hopefully it doesn’t stop them from getting another RB if he signs elsewhere. 

Supposedly tonight

At this point Im over Bell. If he really wanted to be here he would've announced earlier today.

Focus on filling out the rest of the team and bring in Coleman.

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

What’s the deadline? Hopefully it doesn’t stop them from getting another RB if he signs elsewhere. 

I assume it’s midnight tonight. That’s been rumored to be when he’ll announce, while he drops his mixtape 

9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I may send him a coffee of the month membership.

Depends how free agency goes.

So far so good.  Day 2 and have 3 new starters in positions of need.

That's because he Can't draft good players... he Needs to overpay for them in free agency & still gets used like a $2.00 lady of the night.