The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

Just now, jetsons said:

That's because he Can't draft good players... he Needs to overpay for them in free agency & still gets used like a $2.00 lady of the night.

Eh... typical foolish fan bs.  Every year during free agency...  "oh that's too much money".

Have fun with that bud.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mike135 said:

Eh... typical foolish fan bs.  Every year during free agency...  "oh that's too much money".

Have fun with that bud.

I should have added not discounting his1st rd picks... he seems to have the consensus "best" player fall into his lap... but mostly everything after that... not so good.   

I just listened to 1 of his songs (that's all I could stomach).  His stuff makes Vanilla Ice sound like the Wu Tang Clan.

It's like the soundtrack you'd hear as you're slowly descending to hell.

Good running back... horrific rapper.

For those of you worried about him not signing I'd suggest listening to "Back 2 Basics"..  you might not even want him to sign afterwards.

5 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I don't get it. If Bell does not take the Jets offer, where else can he go? Colts are out. Ravens can't afford Bell and Ingram. If he signs with the Bears or Raiders with limited cap space, he will look foolish signing a low ball contract. Is playing for the Jets really that bad?

wherever he wants... he'll just have to be open to certain $$$'s….

too many sadly Yes.

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Wtf!!! Music(you can’t really call it that), about his contract situation? Another mental midget. Pittsburgh is a melting pot of idiots. 

This is true. I lived there for like 5 months. Met some of the dumbest people I've ever known

1 minute ago, Mackman55 said:

After what I've seen from Bell the last 2 days I want no part of him on this team. Ask yourself, why did the Colts make no attempt to sign him despite having a surplus of cap space?  

Colts don't need him

1 minute ago, Mackman55 said:

After what I've seen from Bell the last 2 days I want no part of him on this team. Ask yourself, why did the Colts make no attempt to sign him despite having a surplus of cap space?  

Good point. Because they r smarter?

funny how the same guys who are bell lovers tend to be obj haters

12 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I don't get it. If Bell does not take the Jets offer, where else can he go? Colts are out. Ravens can't afford Bell and Ingram. If he signs with the Bears or Raiders with limited cap space, he will look foolish signing a low ball contract. Is playing for the Jets really that bad?

You do watch the games, right??

3 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

The answer is in your name....

they don’t need a running back, they have more pressing needs at wideout and on the other side of the ball

Its official: i dislike bell so much as a person i am more interested in seeing a douche like him crushed and  humbled by the jets pulling their offer than i do watching him be a superstar in green.

i hate hum.... cant root for him. Done sorry

7 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Well if that is on his album that he is going to drop at midnight.  He should just stick to football,  take the boatload of cash from the JETS and give up the rap game.  Does anyone think he took the year off just to record his album?  LOL

If he needed more than an hour to record that sh*t pull the offer now

Its official: i dislike bell so much as a person i am more interested in seeing a douche like him crushed and  humbled by the jets pulling their offer than i do watching him be a superstar in green.
i hate hum.... cant root for him. Done sorry

Only took a couple of hours huh?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Yeah but Revis didnt do the antics Bell has done m plus Revis did in fact love being a Jet while its obvious Bell would rather go someplace else but this will be his best offer so thats why I dont expect him to be that motivated once he gets his money

Revi$ loved the Jets so much he either held out or threatened to hold out every single season.  He also always wanted to be the top paid CB in football - every season.  Sound familiar? I don't want another player like that ever again.  I hope Bell goes elsewhere.  Spending another $15+ million on a position that is not valued or important in today's NFL is idiotic.  Save the money and fill in with second line free agents.  Bell is a train wreck.

Archived