The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

After what I've seen from Bell the last 2 days I want no part of him on this team. Ask yourself, why did the Colts make no attempt to sign him despite having a surplus of cap space?  

18 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Its official: i dislike bell so much as a person i am more interested in seeing a douche like him crushed and  humbled by the jets pulling their offer than i do watching him be a superstar in green.

i hate hum.... cant root for him. Done sorry

18 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmm time for the Jets to lower their offer....

Enough is enough!!

Deep breaths fellas.  

Le'Veon Bell is a different cat.  So was Deion Sanders.  So was Shannon Sharpe.  So was Randy Moss.  And this will be a different caliber of unique... but so was Troy Polamalu.

Le'Veon Bell is a special player.  He will be the best offensive player the franchise has ever had the second he walks in the door.   Let it play out...

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Since you're a therapist, look up projection. Also, there is no such thing as "neurosis's." You suck at this and should probably stop. 

Lol. Damn phone autocorrected me. Anyway live long and prosper my self involved friend. Try to stay away from sharp objects as well.

After what I've seen from Bell the last 2 days I want no part of him on this team. Ask yourself, why did the Colts make no attempt to sign him despite having a surplus of cap space?  

The last 16 months did nothing but the last 36 hours are the last straw? Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Deep breaths fellas.  
Le'Veon Bell is a different cat.  So was Deion Sanders.  So was Shannon Sharpe.  So was Randy Moss.  And this will be a different caliber of unique... but so was Troy Polamalu.
Le'Veon Bell is a special player.  He will be the best offensive player the franchise has ever had the second he walks in the door.   Let it play out...

Abd then he will take a nap.... for the duration of his guaranteed contract

This reminds me of when I was 17 and gave a girl my number. She said that she would call me the next day. At 10am, there was no call. At 12pm, there was no call. 3, 4,5, 6 o'clock came and went. I called her all sorts of nasty things, and bad mouthed her to all of my friends. Then she called at 6:30, and she was the most beautiful girl in the world. 

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Abd then he will take a nap.... for the duration of his guaranteed contract

I don't believe the risk with Bell is so much higher than any other player being signed this week.

Wilk? Tru? Revis?

It happens to other teams too. 

Fraud Agency requires grossly overpaying.  So it is my contention to grossly overpay for a potentially franchise changing player.  That is what he is, in my opinion.   Barr is not.  Mosely is not.    Paradis is not.  Etc.

3 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

If Bell does announce at midnight can we have a poll on who will stay up for it?

I won't make it until midnight.  "Lucky" for me, unlucky actually, I have to pee every 2 to 3 hours during the night so I will know well before sunrise anyway.   The joys of entering middle age...

Just now, RoadFan said:

I won't make it until midnight.  "Lucky" for me, unlucky actually, I have to take a piss every 2 to 3 hours during the night so I will know well before sunrise anyway.   The joys of entering middle age...

Middle age and blood pressure meds does the same thing to me. 

Archived