Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

I won't make it until midnight.  "Lucky" for me, unlucky actually, I have to take a piss every 2 to 3 hours during the night so I will know well before sunrise anyway.   The joys of entering middle age...

Depends😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

hahah --

The former laughing stock of the NFL signs Vernon, Richardson, trades for the best WR in the NFL.... hahha and we can't even get a 27 year old RB to take our money.. lololoooooooooooooolol

Best WR in the NFL?  Did they make another trade in addition to Beckham?

Also, were you even alive when The Program was released?

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

*yawn*

• Upvote 1

hahah --
The former laughing stock of the NFL signs Vernon, Richardson, trades for the best WR in the NFL.... hahha and we can't even get a 27 year old RB to take our money.. lololoooooooooooooolol

[/url]  

Richardson and Vernon are overpaid bums

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I don't believe the risk with Bell is so much higher than any other player being signed this week.

Wilk? Tru? Revis?

It happens to other teams too. 

Fraud Agency requires grossly overpaying.  So it is my contention to grossly overpay for a potentially franchise changing player.  That is what he is, in my opinion.   Barr is not.  Mosely is not.    Paradis is not.  Etc.

Barr has been to 4 prowls in 5 years. Mosely has been to 4 prowls in 5 years.  Why do you not believe in their value?  Neither has held out for an entire season during a playoff contending season. 

I hear your point of course, but come on man.  

8 minutes ago, aagarcia said:

Deal is probably already done and the Jets are trying to get other free agents.  He just made them agree to not announce anything due to his album release.

Yeah.. That's it.  

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

hahah --

Not to mention how well he drafted or utilized draft capital to gain the system... fire Mac already.... 

As a guy whose sister married into a family of Browns fans, my God it's unnatural to see them this happy.

We need an equally ridiculous move. Sign Bell, let him drop his album on the official Jets Twitter, whatever. Just give me something to gloat to these assholes for a day or two.  

I guess Mac, what I'm saying, will you save Christmas this year?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Also, were you even alive when The Program was released?

between WRs Callaway, OBJ, Landry, and TE Njoku - I'd say that's THE MOST LETHAL receiving corp in the NFL right now. THEN THROW IN RBs Kareem Hunt & Nick Chubb. 

U-N-R-E-A-L Talent acquired by the Browns in the last 3 years. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Barr has been to 4 prowls in 5 years. Mosely has been to 4 prowls in 5 years.  Why do you not believe in their value?  Neither has held out for an entire season during a playoff contending season. 

I hear your point of course, but come on man.  

I hear yours too.  I totally understand why fans are concerned with Bell.    There is risk.  I just feel his reward his so much higher than all other players, and the risk isn't that much more... if at all.

I can address each of the concerns about Bell individually.  Diva.  Holdout.  Mileage (I am better at ripping this one up than basically everybody else).  James Conner factor.  Etc.  

But the league is about offense.  The last 4 teams in 2018; Chiefs, Patriots, Saints, Rams.

The Jets need 1st downs.  They have way too many 3 and outs.  Sometimes they go entire quarters without gaining 10 yards.  They go halves without scoring.  The other signings don't change that.  Le'Veon Bell does.   

• Upvote 1

The Notorious B.E.L was seen with Puff Daddy and is clearly not in football shape. He is pursuing his rap and pie eating contest career and retiring from the NFL. 

682F2509-11D3-4F78-8E39-9AA28CACF344.thumb.jpeg.4d7cc7bf8266d74a43ade6f6de43e47c.jpeg

• Haha 1

I hear yours too.  I totally understand why fans are concerned with Bell.    There is risk.  I just feel his reward his so much higher than all other players, and the risk isn't that much more... if at all.
I can address each of the concerns about Bell individually.  Diva.  Holdout.  Mileage (I am better at ripping this one up than basically everybody else).  James Conner factor.  Etc.  
But the league is about offense.  The last 4 teams in 2018; Chiefs, Patriots, Saints, Rams.
The Jets need 1st downs.  They have way too many 3 and outs.  Sometimes they go entire quarters without gaining 10 yards.  They go halves without scoring.  The other signings don't change that.  Le'Veon Bell does.   
There is no proof that leveon bell 1 year away from football would be good on a jets offense. There were already reports the guy put on a bunch of weight. I don't care if we sign him or not but make no mistake there is major risk involved in him at the contract he is demanding.

8 minutes ago, ElBarrioJets said:

As a guy whose sister married into a family of Browns fans, my God it's unnatural to see them this happy.

We need an equally ridiculous move. Sign Bell, let him drop his album on the official Jets Twitter, whatever. Just give me something to gloat to these assholes for a day or two.  

I guess Mac, what I'm saying, will you save Christmas this year?

**** the Browns.  I mean lets see if they can actually have a winning season especially with all those clowns lol

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

between WRs Callaway, OBJ, Landry, and TE Njoku - I'd say that's THE MOST LETHAL receiving corp in the NFL right now. THEN THROW IN RBs Kareem Hunt & Nick Chubb. 

U-N-R-E-A-L Talent acquired by the Browns in the last 3 years. 

Crazy.  I truly believe the AFC will run through Cleveland for the better part of the next 10 years. 

18 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Bell gonna sign with the Browns and form the NWO of football. 

Not sure what all of this #jets talk is in the media regarding Leveon Bell. My source is set on him & OAK agreeing to deal. Will be announced by tomorrow. Don’t panic, #Raiders fans.
Don't know who this Pittsburgh bookie is , but I believe he was the first to report Antonio Brown.   Who knows this guy might be incararetedbob - full of crap.

26 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Richardson and Vernon are overpaid bums

These will be fun quotes when our Bell-less Jets get blown out by 21 at the hands of the Browns this year.

33 minutes ago, aagarcia said:

Deal is probably already done and the Jets are trying to get other free agents.  He just made them agree to not announce anything due to his album release.

I remember the days where my head was this deep in the sand.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Not sure what all of this #jets talk is in the media regarding Leveon Bell. My source is set on him & OAK agreeing to deal. Will be announced by tomorrow. Don’t panic, #Raiders fans.
Don't know who this Pittsburgh bookie is , but I believe he was the first to report Antonio Brown.   Who knows this guy might be incararetedbob - full of crap.

Wouldn’t believe it.

416E76D1-912E-43B5-9D14-625618C051A3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I didn't want to sign Bell because I was more in the sign Antony Barr, and Paradise camp.  LOL

IMO the Jets are the only team that is in the "year per $" demands of Bell. But Not giving him the guaranteed money he wants.

Suspect he'll be a Jet.  Just hope the rest of the league is wrong and the Jets are right.  :)

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

I didn't want to sign Bell because I was more in the sign Antony Barr, and Paradise camp.  LOL

IMO the Jets are the only team that is in "year per $" demands of Bell.  Not giving him the guaranteed money he wants.

Suspect he'll be a Jet.  Just hope the rest of the league is wrong and the Jets are right.  :)

Bell may sign with the...

Pittsburgh Steelers...yes, the Steelers

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Well..this dude has been teeeting Bell to the raiders for 8 hours now.  He seems pretty damn convinced.  

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

Well..this dude has been teeeting Bell to the raiders for 8 hours now.  He seems pretty damn convinced.  

Why would the raiders want him when they can draft a rb much cheaper with all those picks, and why would bell want to go there where he’d be on an irrelevant team?

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Why would the raiders want him when they can draft a rb much cheaper with all those picks, and why would bell want to go there where he’d be on an irrelevant team?

And the Jets aren’t?

Just now, New York Mick said:

And the Jets aren’t?

He’d be in NY, Oakland plays in a crap stadium for another year and who knows what happens when they move to Vegas.  And do you trust Carr?

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

And plays on a winning football team?

**** the Brown. Lets see if they can actually have a winning season lol