Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

23 minutes ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

Crazy.  I truly believe the AFC will run through Cleveland for the better part of the next 10 years. 

IDk know first there is the personality issues that will arise. Second they need to keep them together they have 4 yrs maybe before teh band breaks up as people are wanting to get paid

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

**** the Brown. Lets see if they can actually have a winning season lol

They will lol. 

Oh, they will.

8 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Let Oakland have him. Not getting Bell would be such a blessing. 

Starting to feel the same way

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They will lol. 

Oh, they will.

Who knows. I remember. 7-8 years ago Philly had a monster offseason and everyone was giving them the Lombardi trophy in april and that didnt exactly turn out well lol

Just now, Jets723 said:

Who knows. I remember. 7-8 years ago Philly had a monster offseason and everyone was giving them the Lombardi trophy in april and that didnt exactly turn out well lol

Dis team is just a tad different brother lol.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jets have Bell until Midnight to announce.

does it all make sense now?

Is there a link or tweet to support this?  

Im not staying up for nothing I need to be into work at 6am to finalize some stuff. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Im not staying up for nothing I need to be into work at 6am to finalize some stuff. 

Get some sleep. He’s going to Baltimore my friend. 

• Upvote 1

I want him here. Unless he doesn't want to be here. In which case I never wanted him here.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Article/LeVeon-Bell-has-until-midnight-to-accept-Jets-offer-129967808/Amp/

Le'Veon Bell is running out of time. On Tuesday, it was reported that the New York Jets have given Bell until midnight to either accept or decline their longterm offer. New York reportedly made Bell their final offer earlier in the day. 

As I just reported on @nflnetwork ... the @nyjets are getting antsy, and their offer to Le'Veon Bell likely won't last past tonight. If he's going to sign there it probably will have to happen very soon.

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) March 12, 2019
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Well..this dude has been teeeting Bell to the raiders for 8 hours now.  He seems pretty damn convinced.  

well he was suppose to be a raven. the question is who the raiders cut to make room for him if true.......If the Jets did give him a deadline good for them the dude was supposed to be a Jet fan growing up, the most money offered give them the money walk out with contract if not pull the damn thing and stop beig used as leverage by the @$$clown players

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ian Rappoport said he expected this to be done tonight.....whether that's midnight Eastern Time or what, I don't know.  But the Jets gave a deadline and I think they want to know at least several hours in advance of the true signing period starting on Wednesday.

If I'm the Jets then I start floating invitations to other RBs.  If anything, just to light a fire under Bell.  The Jets have already been burned by Barr.....I'd have to hope they're smart enough not get shut out of 2nd tier RBs by letting Bell hold them hostage.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

**** the Brown. Lets see if they can actually have a winning season lol

They finished better than us last year "LoL". 

They, also, beat us last year.

They got significantly better this year.

We signed Henry Anderson, an ILB, and Crowder.

"Looooo00000000Llllll"

F*ck the Jets.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Ian Rappoport said he expected this to be done tonight.....whether that's midnight Eastern Time or what, I don't know.  But the Jets gave a deadline and I think they want to know at least several hours in advance of the true signing period starting on Wednesday.

If I'm the Jets then I start floating invitations to other RBs.  If anything, just to light a fire under Bell.  The Jets have already been burned by Barr.....I'd have to hope they're smart enough not get shut out of 2nd tier RBs be letting Bell hold them hostage.

The deadline faux is merely to save face, they’re not going to bully him into signing here.  

We’re looking at Coleman and crowder and a 3rd round wr as the major weapons additions.  Darnold’s clock here is ticking.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

A blessing, huh? Hope you enjoy all the 3 & outs the Jets anemic offense will produce.

Coleman and McGuire can match Bells production. The Jets offense will suck with or without Bell.

• Thumb Down 2

Not sure why he’s waiting till midnight to announce it on his album. One person will tweet it and no one will listen to it.

Just now, WayneChrebet80 said:

Coleman and McGuire can match Bells production. The Jets offense will suck with or without Bell.

Helluva comment to make in support of our franchise QB Sam Darnold. 

31 other NFL teams to root for..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The deadline faux is merely to save face, they’re not going to bully him into signing here.  

We’re looking at Coleman and crowder and a 3rd round wr as the major weapons additions.  Darnold’s clock here is ticking.

Shut up

• Thumb Down 3

Jets have addressed:

KR/PR/ST Gunner - WR #4 Bellamy

Starting LG - Osmele

Starting MLB - Mosley

Starting #2CB - D Roberts (resigned) --could be Upgraded

Starting 3-4DE - Henry Anderson (resigned)

Starting Slot #3WR - J. Crowder

Current Starting C/reserve G - Harrison --could be Upgraded

Still NEED: 

Starting OLB-EDGE (Draft?)

#3 Nickel CB - Parry Nickerson ?

Starting Center 

As costly as it would be (I'd go 2 Years MAX) signing Bell would STILL be the only difference maker acquired in FA now that Barr (@$$HOLE!) stood us up. 

28 minutes ago, flgreen said:

I didn't want to sign Bell because I was more in the sign Antony Barr, and Paradise camp.  LOL

IMO the Jets are the only team that is in the "year per $" demands of Bell. But Not giving him the guaranteed money he wants.

Suspect he'll be a Jet.  Just hope the rest of the league is wrong and the Jets are right.  :)

Lol. Because that happens all the time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

IMG_8838.JPG

Comments say M +D equals Maryland. So it could be Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Heard months ago through someone he was going to be a Raven and that they were going to push hard.  Posted it here. 

Sounds like we can add Bell to the "almost Jets" team.

6 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.