The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It's a rumor.

It also doesn't rule them out.

but that is my whole point they are all rumors. People jumping off of roofs. I agree that the Barr flipping is bad but Paridis and  Bell not coming here is not the end of the world. Protect Sam get a another running back, save the space and build. With a good yr by Sam receivers will want to come. Bell going to the raiders or even the ravens is a short term fix for the raiders older team, they have picks but I really question if they know what they are doing. The ravens is FU to the Steelers. Neither team is winning. if Bell is interested in  he longer term the Jets offer a younger qb  in a division where Brady is getting older. With the ravens they have the browns and the raiders have to deal with the chiefs

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Why is this even up for discussion anymore. Bell’s brother’s tweet is clearly saying he’s going to the Raiders, otherwise known as Steelers West. 

Yeah sure, and we were getting Barr and Paradis too. Don't believe everything you read. 

The only thing I like about the forthcoming Bell news is that he first got cockblocked by Antonio Brown and the Raiders news.....now he's getting cockblocked by the OBJ trade. lol  This dude TOOK AN ENTIRE YEAR OFF FROM FOOTBALL and made a crappy rap album all trying to get attention for his blockbuster free agency announcement.  Now it's going to land like a thud.

Just now, jetstream23 said:

The only thing I like about the forthcoming Bell news is that he first got cockblocked by Antonio Brown and the Raiders news.....now he's getting cockblocked by the OBJ trade. lol  This dude TOOK AN ENTIRE YEAR OFF FROM FOOTBALL and made a crappy rap album all trying to get attention for his blockbuster free agency announcement.  Now it's going to land like a thud.

And during the season Connor stole his thunder.  

Just now, prime21 said:

Although I can see this guy revealing his team on his album, I can’t imagine the team he signs with doesn’t already know. The Jets should announce that they have rescinded their offer before midnight if they know it’s not them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Although it would be way more entertaining if mccagnan and gase are sitting in an office in Florham Park at midnight, trying to interpret the cryptic lyrics in the album, song by song.

44 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

It will be all the worse when we draft allen at 3 and won’t be able to address offense until the 3rd round.  It’s hard to fathom yet another entire offseason without adding an impact player on offense.  

If what you say is true than Mac the MORON strikes again!!!

Archived