The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Joe and Evan specifically should be exciting. 

I used to love Joe and Evan. I now listen to the first ten minutes and I know what the rest will sound like...it's boring.  Joe is senile and is such a creepy old man with all of his sexual innuendos and his sexism and chauvinistic approach...no thanks.  And Evan is just annoying...

Ok,  As great a talent he is,  to announce your free agency decision in a crapper of an album is ridiculous..  Time to move on.  Sign Houston and grab best player at 3.  Good luck with Lamar Jackson.  What an a**.  There is being a head case and than there is downright stupidity.  This is Leveon Bell.

5 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Lavonte tweeted a hint... (M) agnet (D) oor...  So obvious like he had been saying all along... He is going to the Ravens... 

Maybe the magnet signifies pulling, and the door represents home. Meaning us (childhood team) 

Theres really valid interpretations that can be used to link this to any team rn. 

Just now, JetFaninMI said:

So if Bell signs with the Jets does Macc suddenly become a genius like he was this morning? Is Bell an all world player again?

yes and yes.

welcome to the Jets Fanhood. take a number.

With that being said, ain't happening yo.

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

Maybe the magnet signifies pulling, and the door represents home. Meaning us (childhood team) 

Theres really valid interpretations that can be used to link this to any team rn. 

That's a stretch... MD seriously... Plus he and his friends have been hinting at it for days... He just wants their offer to come close to the jets

Just now, choon328 said:

IDK why people think he's releasing it in his album. It sounds like he's going to announce his decision at midnight on social media and probably announce his album release at the same time.

I don’t know why anyone believes it’s going to be announced on his goofy album.

I would imagine he recorded that crap weeks, if not months ago.

4 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Ok,  As great a talent he is,  to announce your free agency decision in a crapper of an album is ridiculous..  Time to move on.  Sign Houston and grab best player at 3.  Good luck with Lamar Jackson.  What an a**.  There is being a head case and than there is downright stupidity.  This is Leveon Bell.

Summed it up right here!!!

Am I the only one who thinks Bell is more of a d-bag than Santonio Holmes even was?

Bell going somewhere else would be a blessing in disguise at this point.  I don’t like Coleman but I’d hold out hope for Mark Ingram.

Justin Houston and Mark Ingram would salvage this FA period for me at this point.  Not much else will.

12 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

So if Bell signs with the Jets does Macc suddenly become a genius like he was this morning? Is Bell an all world player again?

Barr went from being the best passrusher in Jets history to a soft bum that wasn’t worth the money in about 5 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Some dude who used to play for the Raiders tweeted to him .  Can I tell anyone yet.  He also said make us proud. 

The whole gambler reference from the trashy album.  Vegas looks like the landing spot.

Ha!  It would be funny if Bell makes a grand announcement....”I’m going to play my football in Las Vegas!”

Just now, New York Mick said:

Barr went from being the best passrusher in Jets history to a soft bum that wasn’t worth the money in about 5 minutes. 

To be fair, Vikings fans said he was lazy prior to FA.....they’re now asking if he’ll be less lazy with $66M in his pocket.

The only reason I liked the Barr move was that I thought Gregg Williams would wear that guy’s ass like a shoe and motivate the hell out of him.  Oh well.  Let’s hope this is a blessing in disguise like the Cousins move.

19 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Lavonte tweeted a hint... (M) agnet (D) oor...  So obvious like he had been saying all along... He is going to the Ravens... 

I saw it as (magnetic) Ray-Door. 

Get it? Raydoor, Raidor ... HODOR!

It obviously  means Bell is launching an acting career and taking a part as a traveling assassin minstrel on Game of Thrones. 

33 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

This has turned into a terrible experience - worse than Cousins. We are going to listen to a C- level rap album from Le'Veon to see if he hints at his new team....

No I'm not.  

Archived