The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

I saw it as (magnetic) Ray-Door. 

Get it? Raydoor, Raidor ... HODOR!

It obviously  means Bell is launching an acting career and taking a part as a traveling assassin minstrel on Game of Thrones. 

we're assuming the Bell family is that astute...

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

IMG_8838.JPG

Comments say M +D equals Maryland. So it could be Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Is that a horseshoe?  Didn’t we say Macc has a horseshoe up his ass with Darnold falling to him.  And, is that a door?  Aren’t we going to show Macc the door if he f’s this up.  I solved it.  Bell is going to Cincinnati. 

23 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If Mac lost out on other quality free magnets because as was reported he was waiting for Bell than he should be fired IMMEDIATELY!!!

Good Grief!! :( 

This is worse than I thought.

Thanks CB for giving me info that I was unaware of.  Until now,  I knew nothing of these magnets we may have lost out on.?

I’m being a good jet fan and trying to hold out in bed to see what I know will be the disappointment of bell at midnight saying he’s signing with another team. Only years of abuse of being a jets fan thinking that somehow they come back 24 points in the 3qtr conditions you for this abuse...

2 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

This is worse than I thought.

Thanks CB for giving me info that I was unaware of.  Until now,  I knew nothing of these magnets we may have lost out on.?

YES!!!!!

This just shows the depth of Mac's depravity.  The man knows no bounds!!!! :) 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

I’m being a good jet fan and trying to hold out in bed to see what I know will be the disappointment of bell at midnight saying he’s signing with another team. Only years of abuse of being a jets fan thinking that somehow they come back 24 points in the 3qtr conditions you for this abuse...

Tyrell Williams would help our offense more than Bell

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I’m just ready to hear what’s going on. I have been tired of the suspense all day. Need some positive news since Barr backed out and we lost out on Paradis.

Well we may find out in 34 minutes.  It has been a bad Day.  The Brownies get better with a steal.  Barr decides to wimp out as he was scared to come here.    Paradis looks like the Jets said ,  Not Interested.

I don't want to sign fat ass, he can join the raiders along with his lunatic ex steeler teammate. I'm not upset about Barr either for that price. It does sting that we supposedly pulled our offer or didn't make offer to Paradis. He was the one we needed. 

Archived