The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

57 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is there a pic of this Lindsey Rhodes chick?  (For research purposes)

Type in average American blonde girl that isn't fat, and you'll find her. 

As for Bell, he's a game changer in the run AND pass game. Would completely change this offense. There are few HBs that deserve large chunks of the cap. He's at the top of that list. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Team archer said:

talkin bout decisions decisions, boy sign that contract. YOU CANT BULLsh*t A BULLsh*tTER

He's just waiting for any other team to jump in if they haven't already.  Then he will go there. He's not coming here as sad as that makes me for some rock solid posters here. 

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Like a bunch of scorned women—the hatred for his wanting to maximise his value is ridic

I personally have no opinion on whether or not he maximizes his value. I just want to sign him.  Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh   :( 

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Like a bunch of scorned women—the hatred for his wanting to maximise his value is ridic

I never understood the hate either... the guy saw his teammate nearly become a paraplegic on the field so he did the smart thing and waited until he got a guaranteed deal and not risk what could be his only chance

Like it or not we need Paradis more than Bell. Screw Bell. What he ever do for us?  How happy are we that we didn’t land Kirk Cousins? It would of been a disaster. I don’t think u can draft a center and have him start and be effective game 1 but we could draft a RB in the 2nd round - trade up or down to get a 2nd and throw him right in the fire. Maybe our RBs will be better with an actual O line. In either event we need Paradis. Bell would be an expensive bonus that would hurt us elsewhere. Last time I looked we still need a corner. 

1 minute ago, Nixhead said:

Like it or not we need Paradis more than Bell. Screw Bell. What he ever do for us?  How happy are we that we didn’t land Kirk Cousins? It would of been a disaster. I don’t think u can draft a center and have him start and be effective game 1 but we could draft a RB in the 2nd round - trade up or down to get a 2nd and throw him right in the fire. Maybe our RBs will be better with an actual O line. In either event we need Paradis. Bell would be an expensive bonus that would hurt us elsewhere. Last time I looked we still need a corner. 

Jets need a player like bell much more than they need a cb or a defensive player. Jets have invested many high and low draft picks and big FA money on CB in previous years. Time to focus on the offense for a change

2 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Who says the Jets need to decide between the two?

They still have around $60 million in cap space. They can sign both, re-sign H. Anderson, add a $6-8 million a year corner and still have $20+ million set aside for a backup QB, signings draft picks, mid-season acquisitions, etc.

If there’s one player I would quit pursuing, it’s Mosely. He’s arguably the 2nd best ILB in the league after Kuechly but I’d rather have Paradis and Bell if I have to choose two.

Archived