Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

If true, Raiders will have to slash $. Keep an eye on their C, Hudson. Makes a ton, is 29. Maybe for Darron Lee, on his rookie deal? The guy from the Raiders the other day had the terms out of our trade before any of the main guys, Rapp and Schefty. Also said to keep eye out for another trade between Jets/Raiders. Think his tag is Bloodonthecarpet. Just a thought.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

Not everyone rates places to live in the same way.  I’m sure many players don’t want to be in NYC either.

7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Has Incarcerated Bob weighed in on this situation yet?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

If true, Raiders will have to slash $. Keep an eye on their C, Hudson. Makes a ton, is 29. Maybe for Darron Lee, on his rookie deal? The guy from the Raiders the other day had the terms out of our trade before any of the main guys, Rapp and Schefty. Also said to keep eye out for another trade between Jets/Raiders. Think his tag is Bloodonthecarpet. Just a thought.

I could definitely see that happening and would be much happier with thst scenario than signing paradis.

5 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

he is such an unlikeable a hole.

He clearly doesn't want to be here anyway......

screw him, back up the brinks truck for paradis and with a good o line Stephen Hawkins would move chains

Thomas Jones could move chains. I'd like to aim a little higher.

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Thomas Jones could move chains. I'd like to aim a little higher.

Jones is good, but predictable.  When he's in, stack the box.

they will have to cut a player the question is who. I hope it is another olineman. This is a secondary market we should and need to watch

If true it will be fun to watch. Bell and Brown with an old school guy like Gruden on a team moving to Vegas. What could go wrong?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I could definitely see that happening and would be much happier with thst scenario than signing paradis.

I would say not likely, bit you never know. Raiders will need to find $, and that comment the other day was interesting, if nothing else. Hudson is at least on par with Paradis.

15 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Akbar trying to be relevant.  He doesn't know anything.  

It's a trap

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Someone on the other Bell thread made a good point.  Apparently he has an "album dropping" tomorrow. 

No coincidence that he planned this for the first day of Free Agency.

He's waiting until tomorrow to make a big spectacle about the whole thing.

When a player is all about himself, vs. the team, IMO - it's  just another reason to stay away.

• Upvote 2

In the grand scheme of things, RB is not the biggest need this team has. Crowell IS still on this team, for better or worse. Bell would have been a nice get, but the bigger priorities are center and cornerback right now. We have no starting center and no #2 CB or nickel. 

If Mosely gets $17m per year, how much do you think Bell is going to sign for? At some point you have to move on. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Unless there's a mystery team its down to the Jets, Bears, and Raiders.

Aren't Ravens and 49ers involved?

So Jets, Raiders, Ravens, 49ers, Bears

Worried about the Bears, they're desperate to win now and they have no draft capital after the Mack trade to supplement this roster. 

19 minutes ago, section314 said:

More info on Hudson please? Is he a top tier Center?

Not sure the Jets have ever come away with the grand prize of a FA class. Historic if they pull off a Bell signing.

Come on can we just sign this dude already and get this party started? Once Bell signs, Paradis will follow and then we can call this the greatest free agent haul of all-time.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

The last person Bell followed was Derek Carr...don't know when he did that...could have been months ago...but...?

image.png.0ae653eb143151ebce5cea7052dd3320.png

8 minutes ago, RichardTodd27 said:

More info on Hudson please? Is he a top tier Center?

Think was rated in top5 last year by PFF.