Jump to content

The Le'Veon Bell Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meaning The Jets offered the most money but it's not where I wanted to end up. 

What did he tweet, dickhead?

Stop... This is the fun of this - I love days like today in the offseason.  Every rumor, every tweet etc. It's one or two days a season - have fun with it!  

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

 But they are only in Oakland one more year. Then they moved to Las Vegas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

You think people hate Oakland, but love San Francisco?  They probably amount to the same place for people at those income levels.  It's not like they are actually going to live and practice in the city.  He could be the face of the franchise as it enters Vegas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

 But they are only in Oakland one more year. Then they moved to Las Vegas. 

 

15 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You think people hate Oakland, but love San Francisco?  They probably amount to the same place for people at those income levels.  It's not like they are actually going to live and practice in the city.  He could be the face of the franchise as it enters Vegas. 

It's more than the city, it's the team. The Raiders can move to Vegas but for some reason, they seem like a pretty bad franchise at this time. A little bit in limbo if you ask me. They were looking really good a few years ago, the year Carr went down. At this point, eh. Just my opinion though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The market for Bell obviously didn't develop as he and his agent thought/hoped it would.  He needs to do all he can to create interest or the threat of interest to help get closer to his number.  With only one team he's not getting the money he wanted, expected.

Can't blamed the guy for trying.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

who cares? Bell's a great player, but it's yet to be known if he'll return to his old form after a year off (and apparently lot of trips to the Golden Corral buffet line), and that much cap space shouldn't be spent on a RB anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Freemanm said:

who cares? Bell's a great player, but it's yet to be known if he'll return to his old form after a year off (and a lot of trips to the Golden Corral buffet line), and that much cap space shouldn't be spent on a RB anyway.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kmnj said:

this is all on mac

if he signs bell I will give him full credit-if he fails full blame

 

Completely disagree.  Unless the Jets are lowballing Bell, which is highly unlikely, it's just a matter of the guy wanting to play here or not.  That's is not on Mac and believe me, I'm all for a full on Mac bashing as anyone.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...