The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

But they are only in Oakland one more year. Then they moved to Las Vegas. 

44 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

You think people hate Oakland, but love San Francisco?  They probably amount to the same place for people at those income levels.  It's not like they are actually going to live and practice in the city.  He could be the face of the franchise as it enters Vegas. 

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

But they are only in Oakland one more year. Then they moved to Las Vegas. 

15 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You think people hate Oakland, but love San Francisco?  They probably amount to the same place for people at those income levels.  It's not like they are actually going to live and practice in the city.  He could be the face of the franchise as it enters Vegas. 

It's more than the city, it's the team. The Raiders can move to Vegas but for some reason, they seem like a pretty bad franchise at this time. A little bit in limbo if you ask me. They were looking really good a few years ago, the year Carr went down. At this point, eh. Just my opinion though.

The market for Bell obviously didn't develop as he and his agent thought/hoped it would.  He needs to do all he can to create interest or the threat of interest to help get closer to his number.  With only one team he's not getting the money he wanted, expected.

Can't blamed the guy for trying.

Just now, Freemanm said:

who cares? Bell's a great player, but it's yet to be known if he'll return to his old form after a year off (and a lot of trips to the Golden Corral buffet line), and that much cap space shouldn't be spent on a RB anyway.

19 minutes ago, kmnj said:

this is all on mac

if he signs bell I will give him full credit-if he fails full blame

Completely disagree.  Unless the Jets are lowballing Bell, which is highly unlikely, it's just a matter of the guy wanting to play here or not.  That's is not on Mac and believe me, I'm all for a full on Mac bashing as anyone.  

Archived