Team archer

The Le'Veon Bell Thread

11 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

•  
    osVwaChy_bigger.jpg

The #Jets remain the clear favorite for Le'Veon Bell, per league conversations. The #Bears remain in the bidding along with the #Ravens. Both teams have significant interest.

Im sure we have the highest offer. Do the right thing bell. Go on take the money and run

45 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

But they are only in Oakland one more year. Then they moved to Las Vegas. 

44 minutes ago, Drums said:

Definitely not the first place I'd choose if I was him. I'd rather go to the Colts, even for a little less money. Or NY for more.

Oakland's right up there with Buffalo as places that are hell holes. Throw in Cincy and you've got your trifecta. 

You think people hate Oakland, but love San Francisco?  They probably amount to the same place for people at those income levels.  It's not like they are actually going to live and practice in the city.  He could be the face of the franchise as it enters Vegas. 

Pathetic that 2019 "journalism" is about trying to interpret someone's social media tweets

and emojis

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

My source within the Jets just said he believes a big offensive move is looming ""a lot of discussions right now with offensive coaches and scouts"

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

But they are only in Oakland one more year. Then they moved to Las Vegas. 

15 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You think people hate Oakland, but love San Francisco?  They probably amount to the same place for people at those income levels.  It's not like they are actually going to live and practice in the city.  He could be the face of the franchise as it enters Vegas. 

It's more than the city, it's the team. The Raiders can move to Vegas but for some reason, they seem like a pretty bad franchise at this time. A little bit in limbo if you ask me. They were looking really good a few years ago, the year Carr went down. At this point, eh. Just my opinion though.

The market for Bell obviously didn't develop as he and his agent thought/hoped it would.  He needs to do all he can to create interest or the threat of interest to help get closer to his number.  With only one team he's not getting the money he wanted, expected.

Can't blamed the guy for trying.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Supposedly from Raider beats writers the Raiders are out on L Bell.

Congratulations on Landing Bell! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

this is all on mac

if he signs bell I will give him full credit-if he fails full blame

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, kmnj said:

this is all on mac

Rather get Paradis. He is the bigger need

• Upvote 3

who cares? Bell's a great player, but it's yet to be known if he'll return to his old form after a year off (and apparently lot of trips to the Golden Corral buffet line), and that much cap space shouldn't be spent on a RB anyway.

Just now, Freemanm said:

who cares? Bell's a great player, but it's yet to be known if he'll return to his old form after a year off (and a lot of trips to the Golden Corral buffet line), and that much cap space shouldn't be spent on a RB anyway.

LeVeon is a ******* troll. Either announce or kick rocks. Changing twitter colors is lame and the masses are drooling at this flagrant bullsh*t

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

19 minutes ago, kmnj said:

this is all on mac

Completely disagree.  Unless the Jets are lowballing Bell, which is highly unlikely, it's just a matter of the guy wanting to play here or not.  That's is not on Mac and believe me, I'm all for a full on Mac bashing as anyone.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Not exactly Ralph Vacchiano, but I'll take it. 

If Bell is using the Jets to ultimately exhaust the Ravens cap ... I’ll take it.

so how much are we going to over pay for him?

Just like it did with Cousins, this is getting boring. Make a decision - I can't imagine the numbers are changing at this point.