Jets with most aggresive offer for CJ Mosely so far

Team archer

Just now, Ghost said:

Mosley is a helluva player but his weakness is coverage. I would go in another direction especially with the money he will get. 

Mac focusing on ILBs who can’t cover and OLBs who can’t rush the passer

#priorities

18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

#priorities

Are you serious? Obviously I didn’t watch too many Minnesota games but Barr played as far away from the ball as possible. 

Hes been in the league for 5 years. Had made the pro bowl 4 times. 

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

quality players literally wont take our money; Suh, Cousins, Mosley...smh

Suh?  We offered him money now?  You mean we pulled out and announced we werent interested.

Cousins went to win a SB in MInny, yes.  

Love this everyone hates us thinking

Somehow we've managed to sign, what 3 FAs and are still in this one and others?

28 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

#priorities

You need to stop the trolling posts, 100% of the time approach.  Tom has that market cornered

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

Background information on the #Jets pursuit of C.J. Mosley, according to sources. They want him, as is reported. But CM's desire is to return to #Ravens. I’m told he'd likely take less to stay there. If Jets want him, they have to create a gap between two #s he cant’ turn down

Time to back out 

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Background information on the #Jets pursuit of C.J. Mosley, according to sources. They want him, as is reported. But CM's desire is to return to #Ravens. I’m told he'd likely take less to stay there. If Jets want him, they have to create a gap between two #s he cant’ turn down

I’d release the same rumor if it got me more money. 

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

quality players literally wont take our money; Suh, Cousins, Mosley...smh

Yeah Cousins would have been a disaster.  He has proven he can’t beat winning teams...4-26.  Maccagnan needed a QB to save his job so badly he was ready to blow up the cap.  History will show that Minnesota made a huge error signing him.  Sometimes fate looks out for drunks who 

Let’s say the Jets signed him.  Were they going to make some deep run?  Were they going to make the playoffs at all?  Highly doubtful..meanwhile 3 years later you’ve blown $100mill and you need to draft a Franchise QB (very very difficult to do as we all know).

Suh is overpaid for what he does, and you wouldn’t have Aaron Donald next to him.

Moseley would be real nice, but I’d much rather spend the dollars to help out Sam.  It’s ALL about Sam.

Abort abort abort

Archived