Rapoport: Jets Close to Deal with WR Josh Bellamy

Team archer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Odd signing.

30 seconds on google would clear it up for you.

cliff notes:

-  special team ace

- great character guy

the reason Special Teams went from the cellar to the penthouse last year were some key signings. 

5 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Bellamy has been in the league for 7 years has a career stat line of 76 Catches and 5 Touchdowns.  29 Years old.  What does he do that helps the team? 

Nothing. He's been in the league for 7 years for no reason. That's how the NFL works.. Bad players who serve no purpose stick around forever. 

Not sure why we can't just sign guys like tyreek hill to be a Gunner on special teams. 

Just now, Pac said:

30 seconds on google would clear it up for you.

cliff notes:

-  special team ace

- great character guy

the reason Special Teams went from the cellar to the penthouse last year were some key signings. 

No need to be snarky. He’s older and pretty much purely a special team ace which limits WR room. This is especially true if we have to sign Andre Roberts, another older special teams ace. This is why I said odd signing. Not bad signing. Our other moves have been awesome so far. Go back to your kool aid and blowing Mac. 

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Nothing. He's been in the league for 7 years for no reason. That's how the NFL works.. Bad players who serve no purpose stick around forever. 

Sometimes they do. Did you not see that Buster Skrine just signed another contract.

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

No need to be snarky. He’s older and pretty much purely a special team ace which limits WR room. This is especially true if we have to sign Andre Roberts, another older special teams ace. This is why I said odd signing. Not bad signing. Our other moves have been awesome so far. Go back to your kool aid and blowing Mac. 

If I have to be subjected to thousands of your asinine posts I reserve the right to respond with occasional mild snark.

Maccs balls are on your chin so far.

Just now, Pac said:

If I have to be subjected to thousands of your asinine posts I reserve the right to respond with occasional mild snark.

Maccs balls are on your chin so far.

I’ve been more than fair with you and have had to endure your brainless stance. You started for no reason and all I said was odd signing. Go back to being brainless and ignore me if you have issues. Fans like you scare the crap out of me because I couldn’t imagine this level of delusion and incompetence existed before seeing your posts. 

26 minutes ago, Team archer said:

Let's be careful with the thread titles. NOBODY can be signed until Wednesday. The tweet you posted says the Jets are close to a deal, just don't want to confuse people. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’ve been more than fair with you and have had to endure your brainless stance. You started for no reason and all I said was odd signing. Go back to being brainless and ignore me if you have issues. Fans like you scare the crap out of me because I couldn’t imagine this level of delusion and incompetence existed before seeing your posts. 

ohhhhhh...  you actually take this stuff seriously and genuinely think you're right...

never mind.  now I know.

Just now, Paradis said:

Camp body signed on day #1 of tampering.

And just saw he got 2.75mil guaranteed.

I guess he's not a camp body after all. Sounds like a terrible signing that will take up one of our receiver spots because he's a 29 yo fvcking gunner.

Archived