Barr to the Jets, or not

playtowinthegame

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RobR said:

As someone who also watches college football you should know he was one of the best 3-4OLB's coming out that year. For some reason the Vikes play him at DE in a 4-3. He's also still young.

I thought they used him as a SAM in a 4-3?

Just now, RobR said:

As someone who also watches college football you should know he was one of the best 3-4OLB's coming out that year. For some reason the Vikes play him at DE in a 4-3. He's also still young.

Vikings have had a great defense and they chose to play him there. Why? They must have seen something. I just don’t understand paying a guy a massive amount of money to then move him out of the position he’s been playing for five years. Doesn’t add up to me. 

5 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Reporting this on NFL network now, expected to be $13-14m per year

4x pro bowl player - how many of those players on the Jets? LOL

Great move!

Barr will be just 27 on March 18th - Happy Birthday to a great new Jet 

That doesnt sound outrageous considering what the niners have Alexander 

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

you sure about that? I thought the vikings run griffen/hunter at DE and barr at LB

1 minute ago, cant wait said:

you sure about that? I thought the vikings run griffen/hunter at DE and barr at LB

My bad,it's hard to keep up here right now with all of the news. 4-3 OLB.

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Vikings have had a great defense and they chose to play him there. Why? They must have seen something. I just don’t understand paying a guy a massive amount of money to then move him out of the position he’s been playing for five years. Doesn’t add up to me. 

You should go to bed and have a pity party by yourself

1 minute ago, Pac said:

color me shocked.

some of us have been saying for months that Macc was about to go OG the next few months.

welcome aboard.

Please. OG Macc signed a whole bunch of guys who are no longer on the team and won like 14 games in 3 seasons. These moves are desperation because his job is on the line and his time is running out. That’s obvious. 

Archived