MLB CJ Mosely To the Jets

Team archer

Just now, genot said:

Oh, And go troll someone else.

Questioning the moves of a GM who has won 13 games the past three years is trolling? Sorry. Not going anywhere. Someone here has to see the bigger picture. This is desperaration at its ugliest. You don’t like my opinions? There’s a block function. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, British Jet said:

It can't be understated how much Gregg Williams is getting invested in him and his side of the ball.

While true, if Gregg Williams was as good as advertised, why does he need so many good players? Is he not good enough to fix what’s already there? They need to invest on the offensive side of the ball. The defensive side is already loaded with high picks and free agents. If Williams can’t make it work without dropped 40 million a year on two linebackers then he really isn’t that good of a coach. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Questioning the moves of a GM who has won 13 games the past three years is trolling? Sorry. Not going anywhere. Someone here has to see the bigger picture. This is desperaration at its ugliest. You don’t like my opinions? There’s a block function. 

You made a ridiculous statement about paying big money for a non premium position MLB is a key position when in a 4-3 defense. Lee has nothing to do with that signing. Nothing. Bashing Mac, without any thought behind it is what i have a problem with

Carl most of the time you don't do this but in our case we have the money to bring in CJ plus go get a RB, another lineman and more. We can over pay a few guys with our type of roster and cap space.

Once we pay Sammy we can move things around and be smarter. We have a 3-4 year window to over pay guys and go for it.

Just now, LockeJET said:

Carl most of the time you don't do this but in our case we have the money to bring in CJ plus go get a RB, another lineman and more. We can over pay a few guys with our type of roster and cap space.

Once we pay Sammy we can move things around and be smarter. We have a 3-4 year window to over pay guys and go for it.

Though i wonder if the plan is to get paradis and a cb and not pay for bell.

You say desperation like it’s a bad thing. All teams should be “desperate” to win. What did you expect us to do? Not sign anybody just so we don’t look “desperate”? If improving the team and making the playoffs is being labeled desperate then I hope we are the most desperate team out there.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, genot said:

You made a ridiculous statement about paying big money for a non premium position MLB is a key position when in a 4-3 defense. Lee has nothing to do with that signing. Nothing. Bashing Mac, without any thought behind it is what i have a problem with

Why is anyone even paying attention to this guy anymore? It's not worth it

I’m not a huge Macc fan but I like what he’s done so far- until this. 

$17m for an inside LB doesn’t make sense to me. I’m not trolling just stating my opinion. 

Ya know, there’s free agency next year as well. Not sure why we made this move. 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Thatsk if you can do it. If not, he's only on the books for $1.8 mil this year.

Tampa Bay needs to replace Kwon Alexander with a cheap replacement and Bowles is the DC there. I could see him wanting a guy who knows his defense already. I would say they would give a 5th.

Just now, choon328 said:

Why is anyone even paying attention to this guy anymore? It's not worth it

Your the Robby Anderson sucks guy. Yea. okay. Lol. Butt hurt because we didn't sign Humphries. A slot receiver who in no way would have affected Anderson's role in the offense.

2 minutes ago, genot said:

Your the Robby Anderson sucks guy. Yea. okay. Lol. Butt hurt because we didn't sign Humphries. A slot receiver who in no way would have affected Anderson's role in the offense.

Lol, I was talking about the guy you were responding to. But thanks for that haha

2 minutes ago, genot said:

Oh and I like the Crowder signing and I'm still not a fan of Anderson.

Just now, Scoop24 said:

We still have about 40 mill left . Dudes already complaining can’t please jets fans for nothing I swear lmaoo

I don’t see it as complaining - just bc I don’t agree with paying an inside lb who isn’t a great cover guy 17m. 

I’d have allocated that money to Morse/Paradis instead. Or even Bell. 

Do I have to celebrate every move Macc makes this off-season? I hope it turns out to be a great move but to me this reeks of a GM who is in self preservation mode. 

Archived